Part 3: take my hand

The day after I crashed I got up and dressed and went downstairs.

Everyone was sitting in the table room drinking tea, they all looked at me when I came in,

"Hey captain Levi, how's your head" asked Erwin

"Em how do you now about that?"

"Well belle came back into the castle with both horses and on her one horse was your unconches body" Erwin said

"(Shocked face) She brought me back" I said

"Yeah she's a very brave girl, since there was a Titan chasing uses"

"oh god, do you now were she is, Erwin?

"She's still in her room, number 283." a girl said.

I turned and ran towards her room at high speed. I finally found number 283, I got my breath back and knocked on the door. she opened it and looked at me with her smile.

"Levi hey, em are you alright your face is all red?"

My face was red from The running and I was still gasping for air, "oh come in Levi, go sit on the bed" I walked in and sat. "now are you alright, it looks like you've been running"

"I'-m fin-e, just ti-red" I said and laid back on the bed. After I got my breath back, we started talking.

"I heard you carried me back to the castle" I smirked

"Yeah it was the only thing to do, since there was a Titan coming, besides your not heaving" she laughed

"Look belle, I really really like you!" I said fast, she looked at me and smiled. "levi? "she replied.

" Look I know I'm your captain, but I really do like you" I said

"Levi I like you to" she said

I looked at her and put my hand on her white cheek, I leaned into her face and so did she. Are lips inches away, finally touched. I put both my hands on her face and she wrapped he arms around my waist. they pulled away from each others lips and looked at each other.

"We should go" belle said.

"I don't wanna go" I said

"We've got work to do" she said, she helped me stand up and wale walked out her room. we walked down the hall beside each other, I saw her hand and I grabbed it. she look shocked and squashed my hand. We walked into the table room, hand in hand, everyone turned and looked at us, shocked!.

People were whispering around us, belle and I chose not to listen to them and went outside. She let go of my hand, "something wrong?" I asked

"No I've just got to go, I'll see you later" she said with a wink. I didn't want her to go, she was i could talk to the most.