Pickup Lines

AU: None! Well, Highschool AU I guess you could say. Yeah, highschool AU where they are both seniors.

Pairing: Moocat (Tyler x Brock because I ship it.)

There are a lot of timeskips, because I want to do a daily thing, and you'll understand once you read.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

-Brock's POV-

I smiled as my crush walked by. He was 6'5, and was nothing short of handsome. My friends snickered and giggled at me, nudging me. I blushed and turned to them angrily, glaring at them. As Tyler moved out of earshot, I snapped. "Guys what the hell? Were you trying to make him think half of you are insane? Laughing out of nowhere?!" They all fell silent. "Brock, chill. We were laughing at you being as blunt as everything. It's so obvious you like him." John rolled his eyes and continued to chew on his gum. Everyone nodded in agreement and I blushed darker.

I looked around to make sure no one important was listening. "Really?" "Yes. For god's sake you practically start drooling when he walks by." Craig giggled and smiled. I sighed. God I was lovesick and the only cure was him. I paused and thought of what I said.

And that's when the idea hit me.

"Does anyone know his locker number?" They all looked at me, thinking but no one could produce an answer. Well, except Smitty. "It's 537. A few lockers down from John and I. He goes to it every morning, and once before he leaves." Everyone stared at Smitty with surprise. John just leaned against the wall and laughed. "Do you like, stalk him?" Evan asked laughing. "He's only a few lockers away from ours. We see him everyday." I frowned, while John and Smit got to see him everyday, I was lucky if I barley saw him.

My locker was a hallway away from Tyler's, and we had no classes together as far as I knew. But I decided to put my plan into action tomorrow morning, and I just hoped it would work. I already began to formulate my plan. As the bell rang and we all headed to our next classes, I smiled to myself.

-Next Day-

I rushed into the school, which was still nearly deserted. I held a small piece of paper in my hand, along with some tape. I scanned the locker numbers, until I found number 537. No lock, thank god. I opened his locker, looking around then taping up the note. I shut his locker again, walking down the hall, seemingly heading to my own locker. I turned the corner, and walked to my usual morning spot in the courtyard where the guys would meet me.

As they all arrived, talking among themselves. They all greeted me and we talked about various things, including the game of Mini Golf the other day, where I was less than happy. We waited for the last two, who were always here last, John and Smitty. "Ten bucks they were in the bathroom having some morning fun." Craig said bluntly, looking up for a second and smirking, then back to his phone. I saw them turn the corner, seeming in deep conversation. "Nah, they aren't coming from the direction of the bathrooms." I turned to Craig and we laughed.

They greeted us and sat with us, talking with the others. After a while they turned to me. "So Brock." John smiled. "Looks like Tyler has a secret admirer." Smitty finished the thought, and they continued like this. "He opened his locker today," "And there was a small note taped in his locker." They both smirked. "The note said," "'I'm lovesick, and you're the only cure.'" I widened my eyes. "Well, that's okay... I guess. Someone else likes Tyler. I don't blame them."

I tried to be as smooth as possible. They looked at me sideways, and then smiled. "Yeah, sure." They let it be and began talking to the others. I already had a feeling John knew it was me, and if he knew, Smitty knew.  I still kept it to myself and cursed myself. I should have waited a couple days to start, but I got impulsive. I'd probably tell them later, rather than sooner. A few minutes before the bell rang, someone walked by us, dropping their notebook behind me. I picked it up, standing to return it and almost froze as I realized who had dropped it.