💢Tobi💢

"TOOOOBBBBIII" I hear Deidara scream from the other room as I saw Tobi running down the hall and slide into the living room then dive behind the couch.  He popped his head out and put a finger to his mask then said "shhhhhhhh don't tell him where I am." I just nodded as a response. 

Deidara comes running in covered in honey and glitter. I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing, "It's not funny and where is that Brat I will use him as my next art project." I was laughing so hard that I couldn't answer. "Nevermind I'll find him myself," he said then turned and walked out of the hideout. 

Tobi popped up from behind the couch and started to peek around. "Is he gone?" he asked? "Yes, Tobi he is," I tell him. He jumped out and grabs my hand "Tobi wants you to come with me it's a secret so don't tell anyone. ok?" I couldn't help but think to myself how adorable he is.

"ok, I promise," I tell him.  we start sneaking through the base and came to a secret room behind one of the walls. we walked in and he shut the wall back and locked it. Tobi walked over and sat on the bed that was in there. "so what is this place?" I asked him curiously, He just stood up and unzipped his cloak he was wearing revealing something incredible. 

My mouth dropped at the sight before me. HE WAS RIPPED chiseled abs were staring right back at me and I wanted to touch them. "Come closer" his voice rang out in a deep tone. Snapping me out of my thoughts, "his voice as sexy as ever " I thought. I walked over to him and ran my hands up and down his stomach he was so sexy and his voice even more. 

I took my cloak off and pushed him down on the bed. I started kissing him on the neck and continued going down. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. I took him into my mouth and heard Tobi hiss through his teeth. "Oh Yeah," he said.  His voice is driving me wild, I could not help it I stopped sucking him and stripped down to nothing. I climbed on top of him and positioned myself over his member teasing him a little as I touch my wet opening to the tip. 

"hmmm, Such a naughty girl. perhaps.... you shouldn't tease in such away. " He said in a threatening tone. "Oh? you mean like this?"I asked. I sit straight up and slide down a little and bring myself back up. He let out a moan and flipped me over, "How about I take over?" he said.

"what? I thought you liked to play games, Tobi," I said with a smirk. He slammed into me making me moan. God, He was huge and it feels so good. He thrust in and out at a fast pace. I bucked my hips from underneath him to match his rhythm. moans were heard throughout the room, I dug my nails into his back as he pounded into me. I never knew this side of him and damn did I love it. 

"T-Tobi oh my god," I yelled out as I came. I could feel tobi picking up the pace I knew he was almost there. "I'm going to cum" he yelled out as I felt him release inside me, we were both out of breath both panting and covered in sweat. We got up and got dressed. We left the room just in time to see Deidara come around the corner. "FOUND YOU" he yelled out and taking off in a full sprint.  "UH OH," he said in his childish tone. Then Tobi takes off down the hall. I shouted out after them. "Let's play again sometime."