🇯🇵Madara🇯🇵

As i was walking through the woods on a dark night, fog in the air as i could barely see anything. I was out looking for the one called Madara Uchiha. I was told he was extreamly dangerous and to kill on site. I was standing on the ground below a huge oak tree when i heard a branch snap behind me.

Before i could turn around i had a kunai placed at my throat. Blood flowed down my neck and between my breasts. Madara was the one behind me. His long flowing hair covering his eye was mesmerising. I just wanted to run my fingers through it, But he didnt want that. The way he had his hands around my waist so close to my region made me heat up between my thighs. His eyes full of lust took over him. He bent me over and used the kunai to rip my panties off. I was dripping from the excitement. I was awaiting what he wanted to do to me. He undressed and had his huge cock at my entrance.

He pushed his way inside. It hurt but i moaned trying to take it all as I was tight. He thrusted a few times to get evey inch of it inside. I moaned as he gave it his all. His thrusts hit my very core over and over again. He placed his hands on my breast and plucked my nipples. This sent me over the edge. I was at my limit, i could not hold back any longer and i squirted all over his throbbing cock.

He thrusted a few more times and unloaded his thick cum inside of me filling my insides. He pulled out and sat against the base of the tree. I fell to my knees panting. I turn around to see that the lust in his eyes still there.

He was so sexy. I get off my knees and walk over to him. I sat down in front of him and placed my hands in his long black hair. He took my hand and placed it beside me. He then pushed my head down until my mouth was at his cock which was at full attention again.

I began to part my lips teasing the tip as he hissed from the feeling. He shoved my head down on his cock making me take every inch down my throat. He thrusted into my face moaning as he did so. The taste of his and my cum was satisfying. It didnt take long before he held my head and unloaded his seed down my thoat.

I pulled back gasping for air. It was the best night of my entire life. And i hope it happened again soon.