And still, I couldn't take Chorong out of my head. She didn't reply to me, and yet I grew more and more nervous about my debut showcase. If she would be there, it would be so nice. I would probably feel more at ease.

The night when all the preparations ended for today, I left the third book of Harry Potter on Chorong's doorstep.

#

Chorong:

I signed a contract with Plan A as their songwriter. I also gave Eyes (the recent song I wrote) and Deja Vu for Apink to sing.

Namjoo had teary eyes by the time she finished reading Eyes. "WHO CUT ONIONS HERE!" She said with a laugh, then she gave me a tight hug. "This is so beautiful, eonni."

"Thank you."

Eunji squealed after reading Deja Vu. "This is so cute! It also shouts, LEE CHANGSUB! LEE CHANGSUB!" she teased.

I smiled and realized my cheeks were feeling hot all of a sudden.

"Are you coming to his showcase? It's in two days." Namjoo asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

Eunji rolled her eyes. "I know you will."

I smiled, "Yeah."

"I smell a new love life soon." Namjoo said.

"What should we call them as a couple?" Eunji asked.

Namjoo shrugged, "It was JinRong with Jinyoung, so I guess it should be ChangRong?"

"Yah! Stop it." I said, but secretly liking it anyway.

"ChangRong, it is!" Eunji approved.

#

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
ㅡHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling

I stared at Changsub's favorite, highlighted passage once more before I close the book. I finished it in two days.

Today is Changsub's debut showcase. I went to the karaoke shop, and Bomi had been so glad to see me again. She hugged me so tight and gave me the ticket to Changsub's showcase.

Before I went back home, I bought a bouquet of congratulatory flowers. I took a shower and fixed myself. It feels like it's been ages since the last time I looked alright. I even sprayed the perfume that my mom bought me for my twenty-sixth birthday. I don't use perfumes a lot.

There's this thrilling feeling that glows within me as the time to see Changsub again comes closer.

I didn't wear anything fancy. For the first time, I was trying to impress someone I like just by being who I am. I was wearing a decent light pink half-sleeved top, loosely tucked into denim shorts. I had curled my hair a bit at the ends and applied a light amount of makeup. I put down the lipstick and stared at myself across the mirror.

What would I tell him when we see each other again? How would I tell him how I feel? Somehow, not seeing him for so long makes me feel like I'm a shy teenager, trying to confess to her long-time crush.