~Chapter Twenty:Healing?~

Justin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple days since I met Lily's family and she seems happier now that she can contact them freely. It's beginning to feel like a real relationship where we can trust one another and not have secrets, I love how open and free we can be. At first I was terrified she would never come to terms with her new life and would always hate me but once we started to spend time together and develop a real bond her opinion on me changed and she realised I was a good person who just needed healing and that's exactly what she's done for me.

When I first met her I knew she was the one for me and she was hardly a fan. When I met her my mental health was a state Selena and I had just broken up and this time I knew it was for good nobody understood how hard it was to say goodbye to the woman who had been romantically involved in my life since I was 15 and was the woman I was convinced I would marry. Saying goodbye to that put me into a deep depression and I thought finding a pretty girl to use as a rebound would work hence the kidnapping of Lily, however, once I realised how strong willed she was my attitude changed and I stopped wanting a rebound to make Selena jealous I wanted something real and that's what I've ended up with.

Without Lily I would still be causing up roar with the media and my fans with my behaviour. I had stopped caring and would treat everyone like shit even the ones who got me where I am today she's giving my life a purpose and I feel as though it's worth living now. Without her I think I'd still be struggling to rebuild my relationship with my mum and my management they all wanted to help me but I kept pushing them away as I was angry and irritated by the way they were babying me when in reality they were just trying to give me the help and support I needed