The hot water hit my back and burned my skin but at the same time it relaxed my muscles. You could see the bruises along my stomach as well as my ribs. The dried blood dripped down my body and into the drain.

I'm sure my skin was blazing red by now.

I could feel the muscles in my neck relax so I stayed in that position for a bit before carefully washing my face. I wrapped a towel around myself and slowly made my way into my room to grab the clothes I put out along with my phone. 

I figured I'd play music while I got ready for school. I put my Calvin Klein underwear on and a Calvin Klein sports bra and then the rest of my clothes which was slightly hard due to my injuries and then walked into the bathroom to look at myself. I had a cut on my eyebrow, my lip was slightly swollen, my eye was lightly bruised and I had a bruise on my jaw. Whelp, not as bad as I thought.

Since they weren't as bad I applied a light layer of makeup to the bruises to make it unnoticeable unless you were to look close.

It was a bit chilly today so I put on my leather jacket and got my backpack along with my car keys. I figured I'd just walk out from my balcony since it'd be easier and I could avoid Ben.

(Pretend that's what your backyard looks like)

My phone began to ring so I took it out of my pocket and answered not looking at the caller I.D.

"Hey, where are you at!?" I hear my best friend Jade ask excitedly through the phone. I walked down the stairs and to the front of my house to where my car was parked.

"Yeah, I'm on my way

"Yeah, I'm on my way." I say getting in my car and putting my phone in the cup holder but on speaker.

"Okay, hurry though. I miss you!" Jade exclaimed. I put my aviators on and put the car in drive.

"We literally saw each other 2 days ago." I laughed making my way towards the school.

"I know but I can still miss you." She says in her cute Geordie accent. I soon made it to the school parking lot and parked my car by the front entrance. I grabbed my stuff and got out of my car.

"Y/N!" I hear someone say as a body collides with mine. I look down to see Jade hugging me.

"Whoa there." I groan slightly at the contact of Jade's arms wrapped around my bruised ribcage. 

"Are you okay?" Jade asks pulling away slightly and looking up at me with concern in her eyes.

"Um, yeah I'm fine. You just hugged me real tight that's all." I assure her smiling slightly. 

"Are you sure? You have slight discoloration on your jaw."

"Oh, I uh-."Our little interaction gets interrupted by the bell ringing. We let go and make our way inside the school. Jade had a different class from me and I had AP English but I didn't really know anyone in it. I shrugged my shoulders and sat in the back of the class by the window.

The class hadn't even started and I was already bored asf so I got my notebook out and began to write down ideas for a new song. I was so invested in my thoughts until I heard someone rush into the seat bedside's me. I could feel them looking at me which made me shift uncomfortably.

I looked up only to be met with a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring deeply into my boring brown one's. A slight smile made it's way onto her face. I was mesmerized but soon I snapped out of my daze and  realized who the beauty in front of me was.

Perrie Edwards. The girl that's got it all and the girl everyone is currently fawning over. 

A/N: Heyy guys! Hope you like My new story. This time I plan on updating so yeah please let me know what you guys think!🙂