"No, you can't go," Harry deadpans before playfully smacking me upside the head. "I mean, I didn't invite you or anything," he rolls his eyes, arm wrapping around my shoulder to pull me close.

"Let me get my shoes," I nodded, pulling away from him quickly to run upstairs to my room to get my tennis shoes.

In a flash, I was back downstairs, seeing Anne putting cookies in the oven. I waved, feeling a bit guilty for leaving halfway through a job, but secretly excited to hang out with Harry out of the house.

The ATVs roared to life the moment I stepped out on the porch, Nick and Candy already taking off without us. It was then that I realized I was going to have to be dangerously close to a man I was having curious thoughts about.

"Hop on," he calls out over his shoulder.

Just as I'm about to climb on, I realize just how small the space on the seat is behind him, even though his frame is small and he takes up a relatively small space.

It's glaringly clear to me in this moment just how intimate this was going to be. Me with my front pressed up firmly against his back, my arms around his chest, my legs touching his. I looked back at the house, silently wondering if Anne was watching. This was a bad idea.

"Earth to Al!" Harry exclaims. "We're behind. Come on!"

I swallow hard, hesitantly placing a hand on his shoulder before straddling the ATV behind him. I kept as much space between us as possible once I'm on it, the hum of the motor's engine provoking the butterflies in my stomach. I awkwardly place my hands on his side, biting my lip in confusion.

I felt his hands reach down, his cold fingers wrapping around each wrist and forcefully pulling me forward so that my chest was flush against his back, my core snuggled against his perky bum. I blushed profusely to myself as he wraps my arms firmly around him.

"You're gonna have to hold on, Livvy..."

Before I even have a moment to think, he revs the engine, popping a wheely and taking off like a bat out of hell. I squeal, clinging onto him for dear life as he zips down the yard, trying desperately to catch up to the other couple.

All I could do was gasp, burying my face into his shoulder with a fright. My nails dug into his chest as I tried to protect myself from the cold air whipping past us. In this heightened state, I could feel every muscle of his beneath the fabric of his clothes, how smoothly his body moved in time with the machine. I could hear him chuckle, the vibration sending shivers down my back and to my core. I've never felt this intimate with a man in such a non-intimate setting.

I can hear the forest whipping by, the sounds of the other ATV battling with us in the distance. We were in the middle of nowhere now, and the only solace I had was the warmth of Harry's body. We quickly skid to a halt, forcing me to take a deep breath as Harry kills the engine and stands up.

After stretching tall, he took his outer jacket off that was over top of his hoodie, gently handing it to me to put on. "Here..."

I crossed my arms over my chest, freezing now without his warmth to protect me.

"I...I c-couldn't. It's cold, you n-need your j-jacket," I shivered.

Harry laughed.

"I'm f-f-fine," I assured.

He slowly moved closer to me, his face pausing inches from mine, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. We were sharing the same air, and all I could do was bite my bottom lip.

"You don't sound f-fine..." he chuckled, teasing me playfully before slowly leaning into my ear. "Let me keep you warm, okay? I can't have you getting sick on me."