Chapter 3 A new beginning

Driving thought the streets of Miami was just amazing! The whole place it self was beautiful! I could get used to this, I thought to myself.
After driving around for nearly an hour, the taxi guy finally stopped the car in front of a really nice looking two story house, leaving me and Carlos' face to look in awe. "Uhmmm dad? What are we doing here?" I asked sounding confused. "What do you mean, what are we doing here? Hun, we live here" immediately mine and my brothers eyes shot open. "We're living here!?" We both yelled out louder then needed. "Yes! Haha now go and explore the house! We've already gotten most of your guys rooms ready, considering the guys from the moving truck had already put the furniture in the rooms while we were on the plane, so go! Go and explore!" My mom yelled excitingly. Immediately me and Carlos bolted towards the house, yanking the door open and stepping inside.
------------------------------------
After finishing looking threw the house and bringing all my boxes, that contained all my needs, I laid in my bed, still in awe about this house, I just couldn't believe we were living here! I mean my house back at home.....I mean my ex house back in California, was nothing compared to this! It literally felt like luxury! This was seriously, a new beginning.
I was about to call Kailey, Mariana and Jake to let then know that I arrived in Miami, and to tell them about my new house, but then I remembered the time, it was 5am in Miami, meaning it was around 2am back in California. I guess I'll just call them onceI wake up from my sleep, which was much needed since I was jet-lagged.
I crawled off my bed and went directly into the boxes that read "Elle's PJ's" and "Elle's bathroom utilities" I quickly grabbed a pair of PJ shorts (since it's warm here in Miami), an over sized shirt and changed into it, then graved my toothbrush/toothpaste and my face wash along with a face towel. I then walked into the bathroom, which may I add was literally in my room! So no more sharing bathrooms with "the Pig" down the hall....also known as Carlos.
Once I was done brushing and washing in the bathroom, I slid into my bed and instantly went into a deep, a much needed slumber.
------------------------------------------
Ooooooookkkaaayyyyy guys we'll I know this is a lame chapter, but I just needed a "filler" chapter since I haven't updated in months! But I promise it will get better! I will TRY and update very frequently!
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:)
COMMENT-VOTE-SHARE! It'll encourage me to wright a lot more! Meaning more frequent updates! So be sure to do just that!
Hope you guys have a wonderful day/night (depending what time you read this lol)
*HUGGSSSSSS!

-Danielle 😜