Chapter 1: Moving Day

Elle's POV

*Buzz *Buzz *Buzz

I woke up to my alarm going off at 4am indicating that today was moving day. I rolled off of bed and went straight to the bathroom to shower. While I was in the shower, I was thinking about the move to Miami. Maybe it's for the best? I mean, I get to start off fresh and far away from Jose, which is beyond good! But then again, I wouldn't be able to see my friends anymore, epically my best friends, Mariana, Jake and Kailey. I've known them for about 9 years, so they're practically family, meaning, I'm going to miss them a lot! After the shower, I threw on an over sized creamy colored sweater along with some dark blue skinny jeans and cheetah print flats. I let my long dark brown wavy hair down. I looked at myself in the mirror and took out my concealer. I gently put some concealer over the black eye that Jose gave to me 3 days ago when I told him I was moving. Luckily, I haven't seen him since. I haven't told my family about Jose being abusive to me because I'd know they'd call the police on Jose and he threatened to hurt me ten times worse if I told the police.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I was done packing. I still have about 3 hours to kill before I have to leave, so I decided to text Mariana, Jake and Kailey, three way.

Conversation:

Me- Hey guys, I still have 3 hours to kill! Lets do something!?!?

Jake- Yes! :D

Mariana-Yes! x}

Kailey- Go-Cart riding!? :D

Mariana- Omg Yes please!

Jake- Sure!

Me- Sounds like a plan! Meet me at my house! :)

They all agreed to meet me at my house, which they shouldn't take too long because we all live in the same neighborhood :). After about 10 minutes they all showed up at my house, I grabbed my brown handbag and we all left in Jake's black and gray Lamborghini.

________________________________________________________________________________

After we arrived at the Go-cart place, Kailey bought our tickets and we all picked our ride. I chose a blue one because it's my favorite color, Jake got the black one, Kailey got the pink one and Mariana got the yellow one. "I am going to kick all your guys butts!" Yelled out Mariana with a competitive smile. "Alright, lets all make a bet, whoever one of us comes in last place, pays for lunch!?" Yelled out Jake with an evil-like smile. We all agreed. I hesitated agreeing a little because I forgot my wallet at home, so I couldn't lose! Once the light turned green, I pressed on the gas paddle like my life depended on it! In the beginning I was in last place, so I started push the other drivers with my cart causing them to go off the tracks. Doing so it helped me catch up to Jake, Mariana and Kailey. I was right next to Mariana when I pushed her off the tracks like I did with the previous people. At the end, I came in 1st place! I started yelling it out loud to them and dancing around like a little kid. Everybody started laughing at me, which at that point, I really didn't care. Mariana came in last place, so she bought us all subway:)

"I could of won, is Elle didn't push me off the tracks causing me to get stuck for a while!" Mariana yelled out in a fake mad voice. "Yeah what was that all about Elle? You seemed to have pushed almost everyone off the tracks!" Jake said laughing. Well I forgot my wallet I said laughing, and then soon enough so were they (Mariana, Jake and Kailey).

Kailey's POV

Hey, Elle so what's going to happen to you and Jose, like are you finally going to tell your parents about what he has been doing to you? I said concerned. "Kale, I already told you that I couldn't" She said in a sad voice. I know but now that you're moving, he won't have a way of hurting you again, I told her with a slight smile at the end. "well yeah, that is true but I don't know, I'll think about it" She said worried.

Jake's POV

I hate Jose so much! I mean how can any guy ever dare to do that to an innocent girl! I said to myself.

*Flashback*

I remember the first time I saw Jose punch Elle in the stomach. I Immediately punched him in his face, and we broke out into a fight until Elle, pushed me away and told me to leave because she didn't want to see me get hurt. I didn't want to leave but I could see the sadness in her eyes and I did as she told me too. The next day I went to check on her and she had so many bruises over her whole body. I remember all the anger I had at the moment, I just wanted to punch Jose so many times! I ran out looking for him until Elle caught up telling me not too because last night when I punched Jose, he took all her anger towards me on Elle. I couldn't believe what she told me, I apologized to her repetitively but she just said that it wasn't my fault.

*Flashback Over*

"Hey guys, I should start heading home, I have a little over 30 minutes until I have to go" Elle said in a sad tone. Even though it's going to be hard for us to let go, we all know it's for the best because then Jose wouldn't have a way to hurt her anymore.

Elle's POV

Once we got to my house my brother, Carlos was already putting my bags in the car. We had about 15 minutes before leaving. We all hugged and cried due to how much we were going to miss each other. We talked about how they're going to come visit me in Miami for Summer vacation which was only 3 weeks away. We were outside saying our last goodbyes when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Elle" I turned around to see Jose holding some red roses. I could see how mad Jake was to see him. Jose walked over to me and started apologizing for what he did in a low voice. only loud enough for me to hear. He knew I couldn't do anything to him in front of my family so he started saying how he was going to miss me deeply and then kissed me on the lips, he tried to deepin the kiss but I wouldn't allow it, I just backed away knowing he also wouldn't dare anything to do anything in front of my family. He then handed me the roses and I took them unwanting too. After that I went inside the car, opened the window and yelled out to Jake, Mariana and Kailey that I'm going to miss them. I also said it to Jose because my family thought we were "In Love" since they didn't know anything. I didn't mean a single word I said to him though. After that we drove off and headed to the airport.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

My first Wattpad story! Sorry for any errors :o Hope you guys like it! ~Comment~ ~Vote~ ~Share~ :) I am also currently writing another Austin Mahone Fanfiction on my fan IG account. Follow and check it out @fangirlingmahone

-Sammy😜