A Very Potter Musical

I couldn't belive how many magic sweets are there. I tried them all. James said "Wait a minute! I have to get something!" and got out of the room. He soon came back with one every favoured bean and gave it to me. I tried it. It tasted like soap. I yelled "Ewwww!!!" and  swalowed it. Lily said "Let's kill James!" and he started running towards the kitchen. We strated running after him. When I caught him I messed his hair and Lily tickled him. Then I remembered that I have to show something to the Potter kids. I came to Ginny and said "Mrs. Potter, do you have a computer?" she nodded and yelled "Kids, show Cleo where the computer is!". James, Albus and Lily came and pulled me to the computer. I said "I have to show you something!" and tiped youtube on the internet. Then I tiped AVPM, clicked on the first AVPM and left the room. I think that they wached it untill the end because they left the room 3 hours later. While they were watching AVPM I read 'Hogwarts: the history'. Later I heard someone (I think it was James (or Albus)) scream "Mum, dad, you have to watch A very Potter musical!!!". Lily soon came up to her room in which I was reading. She said "Someone did that? How do they know about it?" and I said "I guess it was made by someone who went to Hogwarts then.". Ginny yelled "Dinner!" and Lily and I headed downstairs. Again, it was the best dinner ever. Ginny really knows how to cook. After dinner James, Albus, Lily and I played Quiddich a little and, when it got dark, headed inside. We did something inside and soon got to bed. I thinked a little and soon fell asleep.