Meeting the Potters

I woke up at 7 AM. I packed my bags (because I'm going to Hogwarts soon). when I finished packing my bags Sarrah woke up. She said "Cleo, why are yiu leaving? I'm gonna be alone and bored if you leave.". "Sarrah, yiu have 5 interwiews for adoption next month. I'm preety sure that you're gonna have a family by the time I get back. You're not gonna be bored for a long time." I said and smiled even if I wanted to cry because I'm leaving my best and only friend. Our teacher, miss. Clayton, walked in. She said "Cleo, it's time to go.". I looked at Sarrah and said "I'll be back soon )because I'm just going to this alley and not to Hogwarts yet).". Miss. Clayton and I walked out of the room. Soon we came to one put that looked very weird. We walked in. While I was watching the pub miss. Clayton did something on the wall and the wall kinda opened. So, we got in. It was amazing. I said "Whoa!". We walked in a shop (I don't know what shop). Miss. Clayton saw somebody and went towards them. She said "Well Harry, Ginny, hi! I haven't seen you in a long time!". She looked at me and said "Cleo, meet the Potters. This is Ginny and this is Harry. He was the first wizard who survived the killing curse.". "I heard about you somewhere! Well, nice to meet you!" I said. Three kids came to us. Ginny said "Cleo, meet our kids. This is Lily Luna. She is the youngest. She'll go to Hogwarts 2 years from now. This is Albus Severus. He'll go to Hogwarts mext year. And this is James Sirius. The oldest. He's going to Hogwarts this year." "Hi!" I said. Miss. Clayton said "Why don't we go together? I mean to buy stuff.". "Sure!" Ginny said. So, we passed a lot of shops. Everyone was tired. Ginny said "Hey! I got an idea! Sandra, (I guess miss. Clayton) can Cleo come to our hiuse untill she goes to Hogwarts?". "Sure! Of course, we have to ask Cleo if she wants it!" miss. Clayton said. I said "Well, I was kinda hoping I could say goodbye one more time so Sarrah but can you tell her for me please?". Miss. Clayton nodded. I was happy. I'm gonna be in the same house where the boy who lived (that's how they call Harry) lives. AND I'll kinda have a family.