Day 2: Alien Movie

Começar do início

"Let's kick some alien butt!" Gwen cheers as I nod. Trent fakes a cough to get Gwen's attention. "Trent...any thoughts?"

"Yeah, let's...kick some alien butt!"

"So, who wants to go first?" Harold asked as I already started walking. I hear the others complain as I go around the corner and see Geoff and Bridgette.

"Guys it's just Bridgette and Geoff making out." Everyone else comes around the corner as we continued to walk. Then a green light showed up on the screen.

"Good thing we're all lined up in a row, huh?" Gwen said

"Yeah, ready for Chef to pick us off one at a time." Trent said.

"We've really got to work on our strategizing." Then the screen started to beep DANGER! over and over again.

"Let's get out of here!" Heather cried out

"Which way do we go?" Justin asked.

"North is nice, but east is least. West is best!" Lindsay said as I blink a few times.

"Can't argue with that. Wouldn't even know how to." Leshawna said as she followed Lindsay, Beth, and Justin.

"Map says the boiler room's east of here." Gwen said as I looked at the map.

"Alien eggs are always in the boiler room." Duncan said as I nod.

"Uh...yeah, totally...east it is." DJ, Gwen, Trent, and I all go running off to the east.

"Hey, so...I want to apologize for everything that happened last season." Duncan said as we walked together. DJ was beside me and I'm pretty sure he was glaring as Duncan. I blushed.

"It's fine...I forgive you. I mean forgiving is what I'm known for." He smiled at me as I blushed darker. 

"You're the best." I blush deeper as he pecks my cheek. We reach the boiler room and open the door to see the eggs lying in a pit. We all smile to each other as we enter the room.

"Wow, they look so real." Trent said as DJ cheered.

"Not so fast, big guy. We still have to get the eggs back to home base." There's a bleep on the map saying Chef's coming.

"Quick, lower me down." Gwen said as Trent helped her grabs an egg. We all hold ours as we look at the door. The door opens to Chef. He comes in and shots DJ as we all run.

"Save yourselves!" I hear DJ say as I turn back for a split second and mutter an apology. Then we exit the building Chef on our heels. Then we stop when we hear Chris in a helicopter.

"Attention, civilians! The military is here to protect you now. Unfortunately, we can't let you leave with any alien eggs." Chef was right behind us.

"But we're supposed to take the alien eggs. That's what you said." Trent yelled up to Chris.

"Right, I did." He then laughs as he drops two slime bombs.

"Incoming!" Duncan said as he pushes me out of the way as he protects me from the slime explosion. He smiles at me as we regroup. "Does this mean I'm out?" 

"Too bad, so sad, more money for me." Gwen said in a playful manner.

"Ooh, down for the count." Duncan said as I giggled softly.

"Oh no our alien eggs." Gwen said as we look around for them. Duncan spots two.

"I'm on it."

"No I'm on it." Trent goes after the eggs.

"My necklace, it's gone!" I see it about to go down a drain pipe as I go for it. I grab the necklace as Trent grabs the eggs. "Thanks for saving my necklace."

"No problem." I say with a smile.

"Here," she puts the silver chained, silver blender on me as I smile. "It looks good on you." I blush softly.

"Thanks," Trent hands Gwen an egg as the two head for home base. I walk with Duncan who smiles at me.

"You know you could have just let the necklace fall. Trent would have gone for it and you could have gone for the win." He said as we walked.

"But, what's the good in that?" I asked tilting my head. When we arrive Chris lands near us.

"We have our two winners! Our only two winners! The rest of you really stick...except for Kaylub." I blush as he points this out with a wink. "As our winners, Gwen and Trent will now be able to pick their teams, which means, they'll be competing against each other this season." They both looked shocked as Trent complained. Chris laughed. "Bet you didn't see that one coming! After we vote off two cast members, in the most thrilling Gilded Chris ceremony yet." We all gasped. "Yes you heard me. I said two. I'm liking the twos today...must be Tuesday." I giggle as everyone else rolls their eyes. "Thank you Kaylub." He winks my way. He then walks off as everyone with slime heads off to get cleaned up.

We meet at the ceremony as I sit by Kaleidoscope. Chris walks on stage in a nice blue suit with a red bow-tie. "It's time to cast your votes. Under your seats, you'll find your voting devices." We all look under and pull out a device. Just press the button of the person you want voted off. Oh, and no peeking or it's "Na-na, na-na-na-na, hey, hey, goodbye"!" He sang and then he laughed. I voted for Geoff and Bridgette, just so they could stay together. "The votes have been cast." Chef walks on in a pink showgirl dress and heels with matching gloves and hat as he's carrying the Glided Chris Awards. Everyone else is laughing. "If you get a Gilded Chris, it means you're safe...for now, and the Gilded Chrises go to Trent, Gwen, Kaylub, Harold, Duncan, and Izzy,"

"E-Scope!"

"Fine, E-Scope. Lindsay, Justin, Beth are also safe." The girls cheered by hugging Justin, but Lindsay got hit in the head, Beth and Justin caught theirs. "So is Owen! My man! Next is DJ, surprisingly, Heather, and, last but not least..." he builds the suspense. "Leshawna!" She cheers and hugs both Bridgette and Geoff. Then she lets go and apologizes.

"B-But I thought everyone liked us?" Bridgette said.

"Liked being the operative word." Duncan said.

"Any final words?" Chris said as the two smiled at each other before making out again. There was mixed responses from the group as I just smiled. 

We then head to our trailers as I see Duncan and DJ talking. "Listen here, Duncan, if you dare hurt him like you did last season, I will personally beat you to a pulp or worse...I'll tell Izzy or E-Scope that you hurt Kaylub." DJ said towering over Duncan as he looks scared for as second.

"Yeah, well, no worries. I promise I won't dare hurt him. My thing for Courtney is gone just like she is." Duncan said with a smirk.

"Let's hope, for your sake, it is." He then enters the trailer. Duncan sighs then follows him in. I go in shortly after going straight to my bunk with a bright red blush.