"Hey sis."

"Don't hey sis me. I said be back by 11 Harry." I sighed.  

"Gem I'm 18! I don't need a babysitter." He said as he began to get angry. 

"Harry this is my house. Also this isn't the first time nor the only thing I wanted to talk about. Was you planning on telling me that you had messed up my entire office?" I said calmly. He just laughed in response.

"Harry it's not funny. My job is on the line and I luckily managed to submit the last of my work." I announced sternly. 

"Take a fucking joke." He said as he laughed. That was it. I speedily stood up from the sofa, gripped his wrist and pulled him back over to the sofa, practically throwing him over my lap. 

"G-Gem what are you doing?" He gulped as I trapped my legs with his. I didn't say anything except hear the sounds of my own hand slamming against his trousers.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Gem! No!" He whined as he wriggled around. I took this opportunity to begin hitting harder to make him really learn his lesson.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

I stopped for a brief few seconds, hearing his heavy breathing and body beginning to tremble. But I was far from finished.

"Stand up Harry and pull down your trousers." I announced sternly.

"G-Gem." He gulped, sounding scared. 

"Now." I demanded. He whimpered in response yet he still obeyed, getting up and pulling down his trousers before laying back over my lap. I didn't say anything but continue to spank him at a hard pace.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Ow Gem! I-I'm sorry!" He whined as he threw his hands back to try and cover his bum. I sighed angrily as I pinned both his hands behind his back. 

Smack "I never" Smack smack "Expect you to" Smack smack smack "Swear" Smack smack "At me" Smack smack smack smack "Again" Smack "Do you" Smack smack smack "Understand" Smack smack smack smack smack

"Y-Yes Gem! I'm s-sorry!" He squealed as his voice began to break, signalling that he was about to cry. This helped me to know that I was near to finishing. But first, I needed to go harder than before to make him really learn his lesson. I took the hairbrush that was hiding behind me and began to spank him for a final round. 

Smack smack smack smack smack

"O-Ow! Gem P-Please!" He begged as he began to cry and wriggle around. I pulled him closer to me and continued.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Owie." He cried out. I felt bad but he deserved this and he knew it. I stopped and began to rub the hairbrush on his butt while talking to him.

"Okay Harry. You've got 10 more with the brush. I expect you to count every one then we can talk this through okay?" I proclaimed. He then began to sob which broke my heart, but I still didn't get an answer. 

"Harry I need an answer." I demanded.

"Y-Yes Gem." He sniffed. I took a deep breath before starting. 

Smack

"O-Ow! One." He cried.

Smack 

Smack

"T-Two! Three."

Smack

"F-Four! I'm s-sorry!" He sobbed.

Smack

smack

"F-Five ow! Six." Nearly done...

Smack

"Seven." 

Smack

Smack

"E-Eight! N-Nine." He began to sob really loud which made me tear up.

Smack

"T-Ten! I'm s-s-sorry Gem!" He shouted as he began to sob his heart out. I threw the hairbrush across the room as quick as lightening before pulling Harry up and wrapping my arms around him. He was quick to respond as he flung his arms around me, pulling me close. 

"I-I'm sorry." He sobbed. Tears began to quickly make their way down my face at the sight of his face. 

"I-It's okay Harry." I sniffed. He looked up at me as he began to notice me crying.

"Don't c-cry Gem. You had every right to do this." He smiled sadly as he brought me in for another hug. I'm glad that he learned his lesson. But the question is...

will he change or continue to be a brat?

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Don't forget to read, vote and comment :)

One Direction Spanking One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें