Chapter 2- The Next Morning

Dedicated to Followme2014, follow her she follows back!

Recap

“I dare you to get Georgia Parker to fall in love with you.” Austin challenged and I raised an eyebrow.

“Who wouldn’t want me?” I asked stroking my body as Austin went to do his ‘job’

I felt really sleepy so I decided to walk back into the room and lie down. Surprisingly that girl had disappeared and I thanked God for that…

-----

Nathan’s P.O.V.

I was so glad that my party was on a Friday night because I wouldn’t have to worry about getting to school the next morning. Not that I cared. I woke up on a bed in one of Austin’s rooms. I couldn’t remember much of last night.

I heard a bang in the bathroom next door so I got up to see what it was. I pushed open the door as I saw Georgia putting her hair in a high ponytail. She didn’t even realise I was here as she was focusing on the mirror in front of her.

Georgia started to wipe her make-up of with the wipes that she had gotten out of her bag. I needed to cough but I was trying to keep it in but I couldn’t. *cough* *cough*

Georgia didn’t turn around but she looked at me through the mirror. She opened her eyes wide at the sight of me.

*cough* *cough*

“Die quietly, will ya?” She said as she quickly put her bobble in her hair.

Then I remembered what had happened last night, Austin’s challenge. Speaking of Austin, where is he?

“Have you seen Austin?” I asked her ignoring her comment to my coughs. She raised her eyebrows at me as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Why should I tell you? Go to Kate.” She said whilst smirking with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. I think, I can’t really read people well. Wait- did she just say ‘Go to Kate?’

“What?” I asked her oblivious to what she was talking about. Then it clicked, I understood what she was talking about. I slid down the door and put my hands to my face.

Georgia exited the room to clean the bedroom, I felt bad because I was the one who used the room not her.  I got up eventually and went to help Georgia. She had already fixed the bed and was now lay on it resting.

Georgia’s P.O.V.

I cannot believe that Nathan had remembered about Kate but hadn’t remembered anything to do with me. Was I not that important?

I decided to get away from Nathan as he kept reminding me of all my older boyfriends. I left him on the floor with his hands in his face as I walked into the bedroom.

The bed-sheets were on the floor so I went to go and put them neatly. I can’t stand messy rooms. As soon as I had finished cleaning I lay down on the bed; my head facing the ceiling.

I heard the bathroom door open but I couldn’t get up to see who it was but I was too tired. Try and sleep on your bathroom’s floor and you’ll understand what I mean.

“Tired?” I heard Nathan’s voice ask me. I hummed a quick ‘yes’ before facing the other way. I heard some shouts from the room next door: I heard them last night as well but thought it would be best to ignore them.

The voices suddenly became louder as I got up, ignoring Nathan, and went to the room. As I kept getting closer my heart was pounding but I don’t know why. I just forgot about everything and pushed open the door.