The Blue Blur

You wake up and start arranging your stuff which you finished without a problem thanks to your speed.
"*yawns* I'm bored, I guess it won't hurt to run around the place for a while, at least I would be able to see all the beautiful things this city has to offer," you say as you stretch before speeding out of the house.
You always enjoy the feel of the breeze I'm your fur. It's so relaxing, so soothing, it helps you clear your mind from all worries and distractions. You stop at a beautiful garden and walk around, looking at the flowers.
"It's amazing," you whisper, picking one up and and smell its fragrance. Suddenly you feel a gust of wind as a blue blur passes you. You gasp as you see it stop and stoop down to pick up a flower. You see the features of a cobalt blue hedgehog, beige arms and red shoes with yellow buckles and white straps.
"Is that who I think it is?" you ask yourself. He turns his head and flashes you a grin before running off again.
Sonic The Hedgehog... I can't believe I saw him in person! you mentally squeal as you just stare at where he was. He really is as fast as people say. Well you should watch out Sonic because (y/n)'s coming for you. We'll see who's the fastest very soon. You dash off to the house with that thought in mind, not knowing that the blue speedster hid behind a tree and saw you running back home.

Sonic's POV:

I was just going on a run as usual. Me being the Fastest Thing Alive, I have to keep running to maintain my speed and increase it if possible. Running is a great feeling, especially on a calm day. First I had to buy a chilli dog or two so I ran to the chilli dog stand and ordered. Extra chilli of course. I got my chilli dogs. If you're wondering how many I bought, it's honestly more than 5. But whatever, I ate all of them and continued my run. I started heading towards a particular special garden I found. As I got there, I saw a (y/c) (y/a) sniffing a flower and smiling. I stop and stoop down to pick up a flower. As I sniffed the flower I could feel her staring at me so I turned my head and grin at her before running off then I made a turn behind a tree and looked at her from there. She looks as if she's in a trance. I actually find that cute... Woah, where did that come from? I continue looking at her then to my surprise, she runs off in a blur, like my speed. I shake my head swiftly and I look there again but she was long gone. Is she as fast as me? Nah, I'm the Fastest Thing Alive. But it looks like I have a new speed rival. She probably came to this city for a challenge in speed like me, well she found her ticket. I run towards her direction but she's nowhere to be seen so I head back home. Thanks for making our next meeting something to look forward to. And there's no way I'm going to lose my title as the Fastest Thing Alive.  I go to Tails' workshop first.
"Yo Tails! You here?" I say as I dash inside. I hear an explosion and see an annoyed Tails come out of a room covered in pink powder. "How's... it's going back there?"
"What do you want Sonic?" he says as he gets a towel and starts wiping the powder off him.
"Have you had any new readings like for people with powers like speed or something?" I ask. Tails has some kind of device that can detect any form of powers like my speed. He created it to keep track of where I'm going and to warn me if Scourge, or any deadly speedster or person with supernatural powers.
"Actually yes, and the person has speed, like you. The person is a female who is almost as fast as you and can take you on in a race without problems, because she can easily catch up to you and beat you if you let your guard down," he explains.
"What?! She can?! I actually saw her earlier, she was at the garden I always go to, then I decided to watch her movements and I hid behind a tree then in a few seconds, she took off like in a (y/c) blur," I tell Tails.
"Looks like you have some competition on your hands," Tails says.
"Yeah, thanks Tails! See ya!" I shout as I run to my house. No way she's going to beat me. Looks like I gotta train for the first time. I run round the house for some time then I start running around the city, in every street, even on water. Every single aspect of the city, so fast, I eventually break the speed of sound, causing a loud boom, again. I finally stopped in front of a house and I see a (y/c) blur moving around the house.
This must be her house. I'll visit later. For now, I gotta concentrate on beating her. I dash past the house and relax at the garden where I first saw her.

Your POV:

I still can't believe I saw Sonic! I really have to beat him in a race. To show him he's not the fastest thing alive and there are people faster than him. I run round my house, arranging everything and unpacking the rest of my stuff while trying to build up my speed. Then I could have sworn I heard a sonic boom from outside before a screech. I still continue running but I catch a glimpse of blue before it disappears. I bet that was Sonic. I stop running and plop down on a couch and relax, also watching TV. 

Part 2, finished. Oh well, at least I added more words and Sonic finally appeared in this story. Took him long enough. Anyways, see ya!