Chapter 2: Worst Day Ever

Evie wanted to look better than Snow. She looked for hours until she found the perfect dress that would leave everyone speechless. She wanted to be the center of attention on Snow's big day. What she didn't expect was a knock on the door.

Evie opened it just a crack and saw it was Snow. Think of the devil and she shall appear. Evie wordlessly let her in.

"I know you're a good person Evie. Which is why I forgive your mother for trying to get rid of me, because how can so much good come from evil."

Evie wanted to say a negative and a positive make a positive. Or negative and negative make positive. But was that true because Evie was going to kill Snow she had to.

"You should get ready sweet Snow." Evie said sadly. Evie felt bad but her mother had asked her to do this deed and she wasn't going to disappoint her. Not again.

///////////////////////////

They had just gotten off their boats, their rad crew ready. Unfortunately Dizzy had to be left behind, because she was needed on the ship not because he cared, he didn't. At all.

Gil was happy to be going on an adventure it's been a while since he's had a real one. The castle was boss.

Evie had finally put on her dress and walked in to the coronation room

Evie had finally put on her dress and walked in to the coronation room. Everyone was staring at her. How could they not.

It was a causal dress but she still looked better than Snow who smiled at her

It was a causal dress but she still looked better than Snow who smiled at her. How disgusting. As the coronation started Evie couldn't wait to kill Snow. Evie disservices the crown not Snow fucken White!

As they go to place the crown on Snow's head. The doors violently open and someone yells out

"We're home!" (Harry)

Pirates.

Harry's crew starts attacking people he's ready to jump in but and girl in a pretty red dress catches his eye she's running out of the coronation room he of course follows.

She looks back at him in fear, she's beautiful is all he can think. He doesn't get to grab her because guards get in his way.

Evie can't help but stare at that handsome devil of a pirate. She runs once the guards block her view. She goes to the woods and doesn't stop running.

It's dark by the time Harry is looking down at the future queen.

"Who is the girl in the red dress?" He growls.

"I don't know." Snow cries.

Gil comes back from exploring.

"The girl's name is Evie daughter of the Evil Queen." Gil says with a smile.

Snow whimpers.

"Leave her alone!" She cries.

Harry doesn't care for her so he give the order and his men kill Snow White and hang her body on the front door for everyone to see.

Harry gives up his search for Evie for now and goes back to his ship with all his new treasure. He gets to the ship but Dizzy is nowhere to be found. They leave without her Harry regrets his decision but it's to late to go back.

///////////////////////////

Evie is cold lost and she's pretty sure it's about to rain. She tries to find shelter but it's just endless forest she can't help but cry. She refuses to stop and continues on.

///////////////////////////

Dizzy comes back to the docks. The Bloody Prince is gone. She starts crying and collapses on the floor. She should've listened to Harry and stayed on the ship but no she had to go look for ice cream. Her and her stupid sweet tooth.

She ends up sleeping in a trash can. Worst day ever.