Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luke POV

I didn't regret anything I said but I have to admit that the moment she looked into my eyes before turning around, a pang of guilt hit me. I could have been a little less harsh but this was the only way she was going to realize that I was totally serious and wasn't just playing around. She had to stay away from me. And I really hoped that she was going to. Yes I was what you could call nice to her but that was because I felt bad. I mean no girl should have to go through that. I know I told her that I cared about her but that's not really true. She did use to be like a sister to me so in some way I still feel connected to her but I don't care about her, I don't care about anyone. Yes I followed her last night but only because I know my neighborhood.

It was silent for a while until Ashton's girlfriend decided to speak up which didn't help my already pissed mood. "You don't always have to be such a dick you know? The girl just wanted to talk! Something was obviously bothering her and you just had to be an asshole didn't you? God I can't believe that you even have friends!" She snapped and I glared at her. "I don't recall asking for your opinion so shut the fuck up! I might be a dick but who are you to speak? You're a bitch! And for your information your boyfriend is friends with me and if you don't like that then leave." She gave me one last disproving look before getting up and doing as I said. Ashton soon followed but as I thought he would go after his girlfriend, he didn't. Instead he came over to me and pulled me up by the collar. "Don't ever call my girlfriend a bitch again, understood? We all know you have a sweet spot for Elena, you always had! Don't even try to deny it! And just because I'm your friend now doesn't mean that I'll always be. If you continue being a dick like this then don't be surprised if you have no friends left in the end." He spat and I pushed him of me. 'First of all, I couldn't care less about Elena so shut the fuck up! You don't know anything. Yes I used to care about her, I'm not going to lie! She was my best friend but like I said, was! It's in the past! What happened yesterday is personal and none of your business. Yes I helped her out but that doesn't mean that I care about her nor does it mean that we are friends. As for you being my friend, leave. I honestly thought that we were brothers but you know what? Fuck you, I don't need you or any of you anymore. You know what? I'll make it easier for you. I'll leave." I walked past him, out of the lunchroom ignoring their calls.

I made my way out of school and stood in front of the gates trying to calm down which, obviously, didn't work. I needed a smoke.

I lit the cigarette and inhaled the toxin nicotine. These things never let me down, they always seemed to be there for me. Honestly they would be better friends than the one I actually have now since they don't seem to give a fuck about me. But yeah you can't really befriend cigarettes now can you, it would be weird. Why am I even thinking about becoming friends with cigarettes? I think I should quit the drugs for a while, they have seem to get to my head.

"You." Someone growled from beside me and I turned around only to be met with a fist pounding into my face. I felt blood seeping out of my nose. The fucker. Immediately, I threw my fist back at him, hitting him straight in the jaw. But instead of stumbling back, he gripped my troth and slammed me against the wall. "Now listen carefully because I'm only saying this once. Stay the fuck away from my sister or I won't hesitate to kill you. Understood?" A good idea would be to actually listen to Justin since he was right. I had to stay away from Elena but the asshole only made my mood worse so I wasn't planning on letting this go all too easily. "Now, that's a shame because I have a project with your sister and yeah I don't think that little Elena would like to fail right? So yeah, I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of her." I smirked and he pushed me harder into the wall. "Don't test me Hemmings. I'm not in the mood right now. I know your games and you aren't going to play them with her." He growled and I used all my power to shove him of me. "Don't test me either Anderson. And I wasn't in the mood either but still you decided to interrupt my peaceful smoke. And for the record you don't scare me so just back the fuck off!" I decided to let it go before I did something stupid, which is a huge step for me. I usually wouldn't go down without a fight but I wasn't in the mood today.

That girl was just back here in Sydney and she was already getting me and herself in trouble.

A/N

Sorry this is short but we wanted to let you know Luke's thought and yeah we hope you enjoyed it since you won't be getting another Luke POV soon (I think).

WE LOVE YOU