worthless.

dt ; @megmax679
requested.

mike.
i miss el.

clingy? yeah. but i don't care. i didn't see her for a year about five months ago, so it's natural for me to want to see her all the time.

el is at max's house having her first sleepover away from home without me. once max came and el came back, her and max had some problems at first, but they ended up becoming best friends.

she invited her to sleepover earlier in the week, and el hesitantly agreed.

i gave her my supercom to take with her if she needed to talk, and planned a night with the boys.

that brings us to where i am now.

lucas, dustin, will and i all sit on the floor of my room, flashlights flailing all around.

we've been playing dungeons and dragons for three hours, and it's now two in the morning.

"i'm getting tired," says will, yawning. "maybe we should head to bed."

"oh, you big pussy, you can stay up a bit longer," says lucas.

will rolls his eyes.

el said goodnight to us through the supercom about an hour ago, but i know she's still awake because every once in awhile she accidentally presses the button and i hear her cute little laugh from the static of the com.

it freaks the guys out, but it comforts me knowing she's alright.

"i'm done with this game!" says dustin pushing the pieces off the board.

"let's play something interesting."

"like what?" i ask. "my parents are sleeping, we can't run around the house."

"i'm not an idiot, dipshit," says dustin, rolling his eyes. "let's play truth or dare."

will goes pale.

"n-no," he stammers. "i don't think that's a good idea."

"c'mon, what's the worst that could happen?" says lucas.

will looks over at me, gulps, and looks away.

i narrow my eyes.

"will, go first," says dustin.

will bites his lip.

"okay, lucas, truth or dare?" asks will.

lucas cracks his knuckles in angst.

"dare," he states confidently.

"i dare you to kiss dustin."

lucas's eyes widen.

"no! no way! i am not kissing dustin!" says lucas, shaking his head violently.

i laugh out loud.

"you have to," says will, smirking. "unless you're a pussy."