"I am the future Alpha of Silver crest pack!!" He said proudly head held high.

"Oh dear!!" Carol yelled as she strode her way to me. She held a small suitcase, filled with restrainers.

"Whats that for?!" Damien yelled pointing at the suitcase. 

"None of your beeswax!! Leave now before I make you leave !!" Carol yelled throwing a rock at Damien, Luckily he dodged it swiftly.

"No!!She is my mate and im not leaving her!!" Damien Snarled.

"Oh my god!!" Carol hissed looking at me sadly.

"Girl your blood is binded down with a dog!?" She grimaced.

Damien growled but stepped back when I spoke . His eyes softened and he grimaced at my words.

"Can you please leave... Please.. Just go away. I'll talk to you later. These people are the only ones who can help me right now and you are making it harder on yourself" I said looking him in the eyes.

His face went from sad, to angry, to pure pain. Hurt flashed through his eyes as He shifted and trotted away. I felt a pang of hurt in my heart and frowned. I sat up when my wings stopped shaking, Signaling me that there were no supernatural beings around other than Angels.

My wings flapped open and nearly slapped Carol in her face. She dodged it just in time though. She grabbed my wings and gently folded them so that she could put on the restraint.

When It was on, Uncle picked me up and gave me his big shirt. I slid it on and looked around. Thankfully, I had the restrainer put on just in time.

I felt paws padding the ground. This time, More paws Expected. Four, Eight, Fourteen.

Me and my family started running, Dodging bullets I ran and quickly ran  through trees Only when I saw Carol drop her suitcase did I get tackled .

My soft wings ached on my back due to continuously falling to the hard ground.

Uncle and Carol escaped, But it was just Me and the left-behind suitcase. suitcase. "Don't run from me"Damien growled pulling me to his chest in a bear hug.

I felt the sparks and shoved him off. He went flying to the tree and I stared in disbelief. He huffed as his lungs emptied by the force. I gulped and Looked at my hands. My powers where slowly coming back. Speed, strength and Sight.

But now they know im not human. No human could be as strong as that no matter how long they went to the gym.

"What the hell are You!!" Some guy yelled and ran to help Damien.

"Leave me alone!! I'll go with you just please don't hurt them" I cried out pointing to the direction Carol and Markus Ran away in. Warm tears flew down my face and I felt myself Reach my climax.

I never Cry. If you do see me cry then your a lucky person.

People say that Angel tears are blessed and mean sad things... Very sad things since angels have a strong spirit and not cry easily.

"OK. Come with us and Stay with us. You will be my Future Alphas mate and you will be a submissive....whatever the hell you are." A guy said not looking at me.

I got up and Grabbed the suit case.

"Whats in the suitcase?" the same guy said.

"Nothing that belongs to you, asswipe!!" I yelled.

Damien picked himself up and Coughed. He patted his pants down and Pulled his shirt off to reveal numerous bruises on his torso.

im talking bruises the size of Bowling balls. He had a bruise that stretched up his back and ended right at his neck.and let me tell youu, it looked painful.

"Damn" He muttered and looked at me sadly. his eyes watering, it looked like he was going to cry.

"She's a fighter" Damien said slowly walking away... More like limping.

"What the hell is she?" A girl came out of nowhere.

Blonde hair with blue eyes that remided me of the sea. She was slim and Skinny with curves. She wore a blue sports bra and Black yoga pants with sneakers.

"She could fight our wars and stuff "The girl muttered.

"Damn she sexy" Another guy said.

All these voices poured into my mind and my wings straightened in irritation.Ew, Wolfs are stupid, horny dogs. I grimaced at Damien and Looked down uncomfortably.

He obviously seeing my discomfort, spike on my behalf. Even then im surprised that He still cared about me.

"If anyone of of you so much as touch my mate, I will castrate you painfully" Damien said glaring at the guys. We walked down a narrow path. My suitcase in hand and My wings thudding in the restrainer.

Where am I going this time?