LIMBLESS || FULL OF LIFE

Video Above: DISABILITY || How You See Me

In life, we are taught to accept change, whether they are good or bad, but something inside me keeps telling me that nothing is bad.

I believe that whatever happens, is the beginning of something else. Something good.

Most time when a movie character ask, "can this get any worse?" That is the time when  it decides to get even more disastrous but at the end of the movie we see that whatever happened earlier was just the beginning of divine happiness.

Of course we won't rejoice when bad things happen, we'll break down and cry and it doesn't matter how optimistic we are, somethings were created just to evoke our internal pessimist. It's natural.

Yet, we need to see the good in everything, even in the bad.

I personally know a guy who lost both arms recently and he's in a state of severe depression.

The incident left an open door for negativity to enter and as a result, he is now having suicidal thoughts.
He attempted, but he was rescued by someone who was apparently watching. If not, he'd have been crushed by a train.

People might count you out because of a disability but God doesn't, your purpose remains.

If  you are not well, physical impaired or a bit different from the rest, remember that you have a life, just like anyone else. A life that's worth living regardless of the situations you're in.

~

Every time you feel different, remember this guy, Nick Vujicic. He was just an average kid who cried when being criticized and even went to the extent of attempting suicide, but look at him now!

"Nicholas James Vujicic is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker, born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of arms and legs

"Nicholas James Vujicic is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker, born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of arms and legs."

Yet, the smile on his face is incomparable

Be like NICK VUJICIC, make the best of life if you are like the majority and even if you are your own unique self; whether you were born that way or life changed on you.

Biblical Wisdom: 2 Corinthians 12:10