Needle

Luna spent her days with that man, learnt about her special abilities and how to control them. She had a whole new life since she knew what she is. The man always said to her she is perfect and one of a kind but sometimes Luna didn't think that.  Inside she was like every 17 years old girl. Waiting for her prince who will teach her how to love someone. She never talked to any other men just to her father and to that old man. Luna was thinking about these things as she was sitting on her bed since she had a whole bedroom in the old man's house. She hoped she could call back her memories about that day when her whole life changed but she couldn't. Sometimes she ended up crying in her bed. She really missed her family and her previous life but she knew if she go back the police will catch her. Seemed like the old man doesn't have a family and Luna felt sorry about that. He was such a kind man and she didn't understand how he could be alone. He deserved a happy family life with many grandchildren. But instead of life he lived alone deeply in the woods and rarely talked to anyone.

"Hey girl, come out from you room!" He shouted maybe from the kitchen. Luna opened the door and looked outside at the hallway. She slowly walked to the living room but he wasn't there. "Where are you?" She asked and stopped to hear his answer. "In the basement." She heard his voice and calmly walked to the stairs what lead down into the dark and dusty basement. Luna walked down on the stairs and looked around then she suddenly felt someone grabbed her arms from behind and kicked her knees so she fell at the ground. She shouted out and tried to get out from his hands but he held her wrists like a handcuffs. Luna suddenly felt a needle in her neck and saw the room getting blurry slowly until she couldn't see clearly. She felt her body getting weak but in the same time too heavy to stay on her feet. She fell at her knees and like there were weights on her eyelids she closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

(Sorry for the short part but I'm so busy nowadays.)