TROUBLE IN AURADON

I finally found my room and it was gorgeous my face was soaked with tears but I didn't care this place is like heaven but then I remembered my brother had forgotten about me but "he remembers mom but not me what do I have to do to make him remember do I have to be evil for him to remember! "
After my little rant with my self I realized someone was watching me in the doorway so I turned to face the person it was Carlos he looked kind of embarrassed and nervous  "what do you want carlos?" I growled as i walked towards him
He stared at my room " uh nice room ours is good but yours it's really something else..."  are you quiet done now I groaned  he blushed a little and sighed " look I'm sorry for upsetting you I don't know what I did but I didn't mean to make you sad " ok now bye " I said as I tried to slam the heavy  door but before the door could slam he wedged his arm between the gap and there was a loud crack and he screamed and passed out onto the floor i ran forward to catch him before he hit the floor and carried him inside my room onto my bed and I sat on the floor bawling my eyes out " CARLOS PLEASE WAKE UP! " I shrieked whilst shaking him but he just lay there looking as life less as ever "what the hell have I done ?!"

Hey guys I finally updated hope you like it what do you think has happened to Carlos and what's Carlisa gonna do?
Have a good day  xx.Kenni.xx