Anger management class

Turns out Jane had seen me crying over Carlos' body and she rushed into the room "oh boy what happened is he breathing " she started panicking then quickly shut up when she saw how upset I was "sorry" she whispered as she sat beside Carlos on my bed she looked at me then Carlos then back at me " you know you both look alike... I know it doesn't help but I just realised " I nodded and wiped my tears but the tears just kept falling then Jane something I despised she kissed him ON THE LIPS I was raging on the inside "what are you doing Jane I hissed " she looked at me and smiled sympathetically it's called kissing its what you do when- I interrupted before she could finish "I know what a kiss is but why did you kiss him !" She started to blush a little while she spoke "because...I love him " I couldn't contain my anger anymore and I slapped her I know it was uncalled for but I couldn't stand her anymore get out Jane I whisper / yelled at her " but i" I slapped her again "GET OUT JANE!" she started crying as she ran out of my room.
After a couple of minutes of silence fairy Godmother popped her head around the door " hello dear how is your day going so far " she stared at carlos on my bed and rushed over as i explained everything except the part when I slapped her daughter obviously. After she examined Carlos she came to the conclusion that his arm was broken and he passed out due to the pain she bandaged up his arm and sat beside me "from now on young lady you will be attending anger management classes your anger is uncontrollable at the moment and I want to help you loosen up a little ok sweetie " I sighed and suddenly gained great interest in the carpet she prodded my arm gently " ok fine but don't expect too much " she smiled and patted my head "as long as you try your best there's always a chance of something happening. " I looked over at Carlos and mumbled "for better or worse ." After FGM left the Room I kissed carlos' goodnight(on the forehead) like he used to do to me when we were little and I went to take a shower and tied my hair up in a ponytail and layed on the floor and after singing the song Carlos used to sing to me I need to explain to Jane that on the isle love doesn't exist and is classed as weakness I thought to myself before falling asleep .