Chapter Four

The next morning everything was okay and everyone was just doing what they were doing, while I was relaxing and just finishing the ending of my book: Soldiers of War!
Bill and I have been married for three years and I hope we will have a happy every after.

Bill is around somewhere looking for something an Tran is well steering the boat.

"Hey Kylie!", Bill called from the top of the boat

" yes?", I said looking at him curiously

" have you seen Kong at all today?", Bill says to me and I set my book down

" No, actually the last time I've seen him was last night. Wait, you can't find him?", I asked a bit scared. Bill asked everyone an searched everywhere, none of them new where he was.

"Where are you?", I hear Bill mumble to himself. I walked up to him and hugged his waist and kissed his cheek

"He'll find his way back babe, you know he always wonders off, he'll come back you know that", I said to him, but he just nodded an went back up to the top. Seeing Bill upset makes me feel upset. He went back up top to check in with Tran.

Gail came out of our old room and can you guess what' she's doing? Yup she's shouting again on her phone.
My heart rate picked up and I knew my anxiety would kick in. So I stood next to the latch door that allows us to go on and off the boat. Now I know my attitude comes out sometimes but violence is not a good friend of mine. Now Gail stood next to me, which is not at all helping my anxiety.

" can you hear me now?", Gail shouted louder

" stop yelling please", I said to her holding my chest!

She yelled one more time to which I cried out an Gail tried to grab me but we both ended up falling off the boat

"Kylie!", Bill yelled out but I couldn't see anything as black dots clouded my vision

" Bill..... can't breathe", I said my breathing irregular

Bill climbed down on the back of the boat platform an stuck the safety pole out for us to grab. Gail reached it first and tried to reach out to me, but that was all I could see before something sharp grabbed my waist an pulled me under!

Bill-P.O.V.

"Kylie", I screamed out as the crocodile pulled her under. Grabbing my hunting knife as fast as I could, I didn't hesitate and jumped in the water. Holding my blade tightly I started stabbing the croc as fast and as much as I could. It held onto Kylie's body, shaking her left to right. I grunted as I kept stabbing it, stabbing it harder I connected my blade right into its head.

As soon as my knife was embedded in its head, it finally let her go and stopped moving.
I grabbed Kylie with all my strength and swam to the boat holding onto her tightly'

Tran moved Ben out of the way and helped lift Kylie on the platform  I felt for a pulse, but she' didn't have one and that' scared the shit out of me.

" oh my god, is she okay", the blonde chick Sam asks but I ignore her an begun CPR

" come on baby....1....2....3 come on", I said pumping her chest an blowing air into her lungs. I can't lose her, she's my lifeline!

"Keep going Jin-Soon", Tran says

"Come on Kylie.... don't leave me like this baby, show me those beautiful eyes that I fell in love with", I said continuing the chest compressions
I was a second away from snapping an killing everyone when the best thing happened'

Kylie started coughing out water, so I titled her to her side as she gagged. I sighed in relief an sat her up and tucked her head in my chest, rubbing her back softly.

"Your okay....baby....I'm here.... I got you....shhh shhh....I'm so sorry", I whispered comforting words to her as she silently cried an her body racked with sobs. My chest tightened painfully, I almost lost her. Over some stupid expedition. I felt angry at myself but it quickly disappeared when I heard my angels soft cries!

"B..bill", her tiny voice says; teeth chattering.

I stood up slowly with her, as Tran gently stood next to her so I could climb over.
As soon as Tran had her over, I picked her up bridal style and went up to the cot but could hear the others trying to apologize but I wasn't having it. I ignored them an took my wife, my life away from them

She was shivering badly and could hear her teeth chattering

I went to our makeshift closet and grabbed a black sweats, and my old army sweater with one of her pair matching undergarments an set it down beside her.
I walked to all the windows and the makeshift door putting out the do not interrupt sign and pulled all the cloths down she made a year ago.

I kneeled beside her "babe", I said an her sobs was all I could hear before I wrapped her up in my arms holding her tightly against my chest.

" I'm so sorry, so fucken sorry", I said with such guilt
Her cold frail hands touched my face softly as she buried her face in between my neck an shoulder. It hurt me because I was suppose to make sure she didn't get hurt, what kind of fucking husband am I!

~~~~~~~~

Bill wrapped his arms tightly around my shivering body kissing my forehead.
I looked up at him with tears dripping from my eyes. He kissed them an helped me stand up.

He undressed me gently as the crocodiles teeth marks were still soar. I'm kind of glad it didn't actually bite me hard enough to break skin it just held me an tried to swim but I'm glad Bill got to me in time.

Bill wiped the blood an wrapped a gauze around my stomach. " I'm fine Bill... really", I said looking at him with intense eyes

He shook his head," no, I need you to get checked, I don't want it getting infected", he stated angrily

I kissed him deeply entwining our tongues as I tasted him an pulled back for air," I'm fine!", I said confidently

He sadly nodded his head and gently laid me down on the bed with him hovering over me not putting his full body weight on me

" I almost lost you", he said with a tear falling down his cheek

I cupped his face that had stubble and kissed him deeply pulling him into me more feeling his very big friend poking my stomach

" it wasn't your fault... it was never your fault", I said gently taking his soaked shirt that clung to his body deliciously off!

He looked at me with such adore an love that I unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled his jeans off to which he took off the rest of the way. 

Only his boxers an my pantie was in the way of us feeling each other. As if sensing my want for him, he slowly kissed my neck finding my sweet spot making me gasp as his hand now trailed down my side an tugging my pantie off along with his boxers.

And let's just say we spent a full two hours making love an no one questioned our moans! Not like it would matter, we both wanted this!