Cartoonz

Here we go again. I feel so bad for doing this shit but I don't have enough money to feed myself this week. And I've just been kicked out my apartment because I didn't pay my rent on time. Anddd my job doesn't pay me enough.

What is it I do that's so bad you ask? I go to the bar and try to pick up a guy or gal. That has money of course. Go home with them. Do stuff. And by the morning they won't have their wallet or any money of them. So yeah it's basically robbing.

But anyway back to where I'm at right now which is, you guessed it bar. As I take a seat on the barstool I notice a man. Not just any man. He was a very handsome man. He was buff had an amazing reddish brown beard along with hair to match. He walks over and takes a seat next to me. "What brings a pretty lady like you to a place like this?" The man asked me. "Really?" I say turning myself to face him while holding back at giggle. "I'm serious" He says clearly not joking.

"To get away from everything" I say sighing. "I hear that. Me and my girl just broke up" He says while asking ordering two drinks. Then handing one to me. "No I should matter of fact I can't" I say pushing it away. "If you say so" he says. Hmm. He's a gentleman. I respect that. We ended up talking to each other for what seemed like forever. "Hey wanna get out of here" Luke says. By the way I learned his name. "Sure" I say.

Time skip

When we got to his house he fumbles with the keys trying to open up the door. "Need help with that?" Before he can answer I take the keys opening the door when the ease. When I enter the house in awe. It's beautiful. So many things to take. I'm interrupted out of my thoughts by Luke attacking my neck with kisses from behind instantly finding my sweet spot. "Mhm~" I hum. "Turn around" he says in my ear. I do as I'm told and as soon I'm turn around he kisses me passionately. He told me to jump up and I did and you can guess what happened from there.

I woke sore as hell. Well I guess it's time to go and do what I came here for. Or at least try to. I'm stopped out of my movements when two strong arms wrap around me. "Leaving already?" Luke ask me. I turn around to face him. "No I just need to go to the bathroom" I say smiling weakly.
He gave me directions to the bathroom. I slowly but surely got up and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I was halfway of getting dressed when Luke told me he was going to make some breakfast. He's an okay guy. Once I heard the footsteps fade away I peaked out of the door. Coast is clear. I quietly make my way back to his room. Time to start. I started rummaging through his doors and what not and found a gold watch. I was about to slip it in purse when a voice interrupted me "Y/n what hell are you doing" I froze right in my spot. Shit I thought. I slowly turned around dropping the watch.

I tried to say something but nothing came out. "I'm just gonna leave" I say trying to slip past him but he grabs my wrist. "Y/n" he says. I turn my head to face him. I sigh as he lets go on my wrist. "Your not the first. See my job doesn't give me enough money to provide myself with a place to stay so I do this. Along with stealing stuff before I leave." I say as a year comes out of my eye.

"But what about your family" Luke asks.  "They moved away from here" I say. "Well why don't you go to one of those homeless shelters?"  He asks. "Your kidding right" I look at him. "Then how about you stay here until you get yourself together"

"I don't wanna be a burden."

"Nonsense. After all we had sex last night. Sober" he chuckles. "Really?" I ask my eyes lighting up. "Yea" he says. "Oh my gosh thank you so much. I could just kiss you right now!" I cry with joy. "Then why don't you?" He says. I my hands on the side of his face and leaned in slowly closing the gab. He does the same thing in within seconds their are sparks. I smile against his lips Unlike last night. His kiss was gentle and sweet. "Thank you so much" I say hugging him.

"No problem" He whispers in my hair.

••••••
So if you read my previous chapter and gave me that amazing advice. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS. LIKE DEAD SERIOUS. I wish I know you guys irl so I could hug you to death. You guys are so fucking amazing. Thank you. I told my cousin. She bi. And you know she took it really well.

So thank you guys again. God I'm so emotional.

Anyway see you guys in the next chap. Baii