Ohmwrecker

It's currently about 2:00 am in the morning and your playing dead by daylight with Ohmwrecker and Smitty(I think that's how you say it) Ohm is the killer and well you, smitty, and some other random people are the survivors.

"N/n were are you?" Ohm says creepily through his mic. You stay silent because you hear the heartbeat get older and faster.If you get on the hook one more time yourself dead. Ohm keeps calling your name and you still stay silent but the screams in pain weren't helping you at all. You hid for about two minutes until you heard ohm say found you "Fuuccccccckkkk" you say stretching out the u. Everyone has already left and your by the 'sex dungeon'. Great.

You guys finished recording and smitty left the Skype call. Now it was just you and ohm. You couldn't see his face but he could see yours. You were deep in thought wondering why he didn't show his face. Even though you still haven't seen his face yet you've grown a liking to him. The only person who knows that is Smitty. Ohm seems to notice that your starting of into space and calls your name. For some me reason that made you shout I love you. (❤️💕😘) "did you really mean that?" He says utterly confused. You slowly nod. "Y/N I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend" He says.

You heartbroken. Why does this always happen to you? I log off without says a goodbye.

That night you cried yourself to sleep.

••

Yeaaa I am truly sorry for this horrible chapter I'm 😴 tired. Soo oh wait and Thursday is meh birthday. Trying to have a stress free week. Last week was horrible. My crush found out I like him all because I trust people to much! I'm too kind. Don't worry this won't effect any Wattpad stuff😓😓😓😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😑
Also this is MY SONG.
Come. Thru

Bai My sweets