We hang up and I literally lay in my bed until I hear the doorbell ring. I do not know where my housemates are. It's most likely written somewhere in all of the text messages I've received today. I'm not too worried honestly. It's a Friday. They could be doing anything. They know better than to bother me too much on a mental health day off.

I open the door. I'm in a T-shirt from a college I visited last year but hated that has a hole forming under the right armpit and a pair of checkered boxers. Pris looks amazing. She did her makeup and it compliments her sky-blue blouse and high waisted jeans. She looks stunning, especially after two weeks of relative silence between us.

She smiles and hands me a bottle of red wine. I take it into my hands.

"How did you get this?"

"I told Neil about some of what happened and he wanted to give it to you as a gift," she answers, taking her bomber jacket off and hanging it.

I close the door behind her, "That's really nice of him."

She makes her way naturally into my bedroom. I follow her there. She looks around at my bed, at my floor, at my window. She opens the blinds.

"It smells really... confined in here."

"Confined?" I laugh while sitting on my bed.

"Yeah," she replies while opening the window. "This room desperately needs fresh air."

Before I can say anything, Pris cleans up my room. What was once piles and piles of clothing lying on the floor, ranging from sweaty t-shirts to stinky boxers, were now clothing thrown into a hamper, their proper home. She threw away the empty beer and soda cans into the trash. She started a laundry load. She fixed my desk's books and made my bed.

We were silent all throughout this process. I laid in bed, on my side, watching her. I felt horrible not helping her out, despite having no mental energy to give her a hand, but she sent me occasional small smiles that were relaxing. They sent out a "I've got this. Don't worry" vibe.

After thirty minutes of housecleaning, she sits on the bed next to me.

"So, how was your..." she starts to ask, but I interrupt her by sitting behind her and holding her, my head on her shoulder, "day?"

She laughs a little as I leave a kiss on her neck.

"Complete shit. I just need one day where nobody wants anything from me."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you tonight."

I hold her tighter. That was the nicest thing someone has said to me in a while, "Thank you."

I feel one of her hands run through my hair as she says, "You're welcome babe."

She turns around and kisses me. I haven't felt her in so long. Her touch feels so relaxing, so soothing against my skin. I missed this. I missed her, her laugh, our intimacy, her words. We keep kissing, until she is on top of me, pinning my arms down. She uses her power to tease me slightly, but in the gentlest way. She clearly senses that I'm completely depressed. Her presence remains so calming.

Her teasing, which consists of me leaning in for another kiss and her head backing up to leave me hanging, amplifies. I get frustrated but in a sexual way. We toss and turn until I'm on top, pinning her down. I kiss her neck, while pinning her hands down. She lets out a soft moan. While I was ready to go way further, I get distracted when a timer goes off.

She catches her breath, "Laundry is ready."

I laugh, seeing how turned on she is. I brush a strand of curly hair out of her face and kiss her cheek, "I can get it."