❝0011. ─ Toss It Up.

Start from the beginning

"So, what you telling me is that you threatened by Jada?" The lower half of his face turn up into an amused smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest, I took in his appearance and my mind slowly started to wander, he looked so good in the silk Versace shirt that framed his toned body, his diamond cross chain was swinging back and forth, hitting his milk chocolate skin with every movement. My eyes traveled back up to his big, brown orbs. He could tell exactly what I was thinking and his arrogance written all over his face.

"Threatened by what? That girl can hardly keep her legs closed. Ain't that what you be tellin' me? She spreading herself a litttttttle too thin, right? Fuckin' everything breathing. But that's ya girl right?" My smirk now mirrored his as he turned his head to look over at the oversized window, his jaw tensed slightly causing me to shake my head and chuckle. "I strike a nerve, Mr. Shakur?"

He knew he was gonna lose either way. If he defended his best friend too hard, I was gonna snap on his ass. But if he let me bad mouth her, he felt like his loyalty was tested, he placed his hand to the side of his face and rubbed it before setting his beautiful eyes on me. "Did YOU strike a nerve? Nigga I ain't the one mad about a bitch that don't give a fuck about me. Correct me if I'm wrong but..." He places his hands together and puts them to his mouth as if he was thinking before he chuckled. "It seems like you the one wit' the problem baby..." I licked over my lips in frustration as he walked closer to me.

I stood firmly in the same spot, I looked down at the remote I had in my hand and I thought about throwing it at him. "Throw that shit and I swear I'ma kick your ass, Courtney." He said as he stood over me taking the object from my grip and throwing it onto the couch, the smell of his cologne dancing in my flaring nostrils. "You want me to toss your lil' ass up so bad." He said as he reached over and grabbed a hold on my dress, using it to assertively pull me into him.

"Get your bitch ass out my face, Lesane. MOVE MOTHERFUCKA!" I yelled in his face, watching his brow line raise before he wrapped his hand around my neck, pushing me into the wall aggressively, his chest heaved up and down as he held on tight enough to keep me restricted but not to hinder my breathing. "Calm your motherfuckin' ass down. Didn't I tell your stupid ass that I ain't want Jada like that? If I did I'd be knee deep in her right now but I'm here dealing with you and your bullshit." I felt the throbbing between my thighs from earlier intensify as my pearl seemingly forms its own heartbeat. He could feel my heart began to race signaling my arousal as I placed my hands against his pecs in his open shirt before he crashed his full lips into mine.

"Do you love her?" I asked between kisses.

"Shut up with that shit." Wrapping his arms around my thighs, he hiked me up against the wall, pushing my flowy sundress up to my waist as I let my legs bend at his sides, and my ankles against his back as he placed soft, sensual kisses along my neck, I tilted my head back as his lips brushed against that spot causing me to moan, I smirked as I could feel his stiffening member, only being restricted by the jeans he wore causing me to buck my hips forward, hoping the feeling of my bare, wet middle would encourage him to speed up his teasing process. I reach down for his face and I bring it to mine, kissing him deeply as I reach down and I began the tedious task of getting his pants undone, once successful I aggressively pushed his pants and his boxers down passed his upper thighs, pulling my slick lips from him a soft pant left my lips as I ran my hand over his head.

"Prove to me that you don't want her." I demand, looking him in his eyes as his lips curved up, he stayed completely silent but before I could reiterate my question I felt him bury his thickness inside of me, causing my mouth to form the perfect 'o' as my head fell back against the wall with a loud thud. "Fuck..." His hands left their place on my thighs and found my round ass cheeks and he gripped them tightly as his began to roll his hips upward into mine, his stokes started off slow and powerful but they were picking up in pace with every other one.

"Can't talk shit with all this dick in you huh?" He asked cockily as my lips parted to respond, nothing but a dragged-out whine left them as he pushed my left leg up even further up on his abdomen, in order to hit my spot at an entirely different angle causing my juice to drip down his shaft. "I-I..." I tried to speak through the immense pleasure he was providing my body with as he propelled his manhood into my slick cavity. Leaning down, I placed my head against his shoulder, sinking my teeth into his skin to try and hold back in audible sounds of pleasure.

"Apologize for acting a fuckin' fool." He gritted through his teeth as he grabbed both of my arms, holding them above my head by my wrists with one hand and my neck in the other. The only thing securing me against the wall was his pelvis as he thrusted into me brutally, my body cascaded back and forth with the same force that he ground his hips into me as my legs wrapped securely around him, despite his efforts to keep them apart for more leverage, I was sure he could feel me swallowing against his palm as he fucked me mercilessly, I couldn't speak and I damn sure couldn't apologize for my actions but I noticed my silence only gave him more ammo to plunder his thick phallus into my dripping core even deeper, I writhed against the wall as my back arched, my hands found themselves against my breasts, holding them tightly so they wouldn't continue to bounce up into my face as the tip of his dick continued to strike my g-spot head-on.

"Ooooh, I'm so close...rub my clit, daddy." I purred out as my body shuddered against his he released my neck and used that hand to fulfill my request, his middle finger gliding against my pulsating nerve bundle, the muscles in my stomach tensed up and my toes began to curl as the feeling of satisfaction rushes through my veins. I was on the verge of one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I had in a while, and before I could finish, I felt the provoker of my pleasure pull out from the warm confines of my seeping sex causing me to scream out in anger. "WHAT THE FUCK! Tupac?!"

"You think you get to disrespect me and nut?" His loud, signature laugh filled the space between us as he shook his head and moving back so that I fell off the wall onto wobbling legs as he pulled his boxers and jeans back up and he walked toward the stairs. "You betta' get them fat ass fingers to workin'."

"And you never answered my fuckin' question!" I eyed the remote on the floor that I was once threatening him with and picked it up, aiming it right at his head as I released it from my hand, watching it collide with the back of his peanut ass head, his hand flew back to the point of collision as he turned around and quickly ran back down the stairs to where I was. He was finishing what he started if he wanted to or not.

➳ ➳  ➳ ➳➳ ➳➳ ➳

A new Pac one was well over due!

xoxoTiller I hope you like it, girl!