❝004. ─His Brother's Keeper. ; Act 2.

This one is a little x-rated

This one is a little x-rated.  Sexual content is ahead.

"Something borrowed, this handkerchief. Uh, something blue...sapphire necklace." I went through my check list of everything a bride was supposed to have on her big day and fortunately I wasn't missing anything. But my morals, all morals were out the window the moment I decided to continue this charade like I wanted to be married. Six months ago the idea of being Mrs. Dalvin Degrate was the ultimate fantasy. Now I spent my time fantasizing about someone else, the man's own brother.

"Nia!" I was ripped from my thoughts by my best friend obnoxiously shaking my shoulder, turning my attention to her, my stare was still distant and blank as her mouth moved. "Are you ready? You have less than two hours before you're out the hoe game for good. I couldn't do it. I like taking multiple dic-." I held up my hand to interrupt her rambling and the giggling of my other bridesmaids.

"I don't wanna hear about you taking any dicks, Tasha. Not right now." I replied with a roll of my eyes.

"I'm just sayin'. You better be glad I was never into taking my friend's men, cause girl, this may have been me." She popped her lip gloss before snapping in z-formation, the whole room got quiet as she spewed the lie. "What? I didn't lie. Carla's man didn't count, cause she's my sister!"

I could always count on her to make me laugh even when I was as nervous as a hoe in church...actually, I was a hoe in church. I snickered to myself, which was cut off by a boisterous knock. "You expecting somebody?" I shook my head as my sister stood up to open the door, I could tell by the way she kissed her teeth who it was.

"What do you want, Donald? She's getting ready." My ears perked up at the mention of his name and my head turned in the direction of the door. "Let him in." I demanded as she reluctantly moved to the side so he could enter the dressing room, he looked around at the women and he chuckled before focusing on me.

"My brother wanted me to give you somethin'. But they gotta leave." He nodded toward the few girls in the wedding party, who immediately expressed their displeasure for his request. Nobody in my inner circle could stand him, hell, I couldn't either but most of that was sexual attraction. Maybe if he handed out more dick, he'd be more liked.

"It won't take long, I promise." I told my girls, even though I was staring into DeVante's perfect pair of hazel colored orbs. As they left the room with much hesitation, I couldn't do much but stare at him, thinking of how different my feelings would be if he was the one I was marrying. That and how his mere presence was awakening my arousal. 

"You look so fuckin' beautiful." He spoke, breaking the thin layer of ice that was between us, I looked down at the silk robe that hung off my body and I laughed before crossing my arms over my chest, I could play as hard as I wanted to but the soft blush dancing on the caramel tint on my skin didn't lie. "De, I'm not even dressed yet." He began walking toward me causing me to stumble backward some, to his amusement.

 "Why you actin' like I'ma hurt you?" The space between us was now non-existent as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my chest into his. If my addiction to him wasn't crippling enough, his towering frame gave me no room to escape. Not that any part of me wanted to.

"I gotta finish getting ready-." His lips put a pause in my sentence as they landed on mine, his kiss was like none other. It was smooth but yet held a sense of urgency, like he would never be able to taste my lips again. My mouth exuding the same desire as I felt his brawny hands grip my thighs and hike me onto his waist. With one swift motion, he cleared the entire vanity, sending things crashing to the floor as his aggressive behavior spilled over into the kiss, my bottom lip found its way between his teeth as he prepared to pull back, my lip retracted to my own duo.

 "I don't give a fuck what you gotta do." He virtually whispered as he used his knee to pry my thighs apart. Exhaling deeply, I returned his intense stare a devilish smile danced against his lips as my skin radiated with arousal. He used one hand to caress the inside of my thigh as the other held on tightly to the nape of my neck, I reached between us and naughtily pushed his hand closer to my pulsating middle. I needed to cum, badly and quickly and he was just the man for the job. Catching the hint, he slid the thin material of my panties to the side and his single finger between my plump second set of lips, teasing my soaked opening.

"And I don't give a fuck who you marryin', this and you belong to me. You hear me?" He growled into my ear causing my body to jerk in response as he plunged his fingers into my cove, his long digits curved upward to caress my g-spot, moving his fingertips in a beckoning motion as he held his thumb against my throbbing clit, toying with it at an incredibly moderate pace. I trapped my bottom lip between my straight row of teeth to keep from screaming out as he constantly pounded his middle and index finger into my gushing cavern. For every second I didn't answer him, his pace quickened before my brain could formulate an answer, the sound of my wetness being relentlessly plundered into steered my thoughts in another direction. "Y-Yes, Daddy. It's all fuckin' yours." I whimpered as I leaned forward, burying my face inside of his chest to muffle my incessant moans.

"Nia! Are you okay?" I heard a dainty, feminine voice, coming from the other side of the door. I swallowed hard and let my head fall back as I gripped his wrist so that his fingers would slow down their powerful strokes, his dark laugh in my ear caused goosebumps to form on my skin as he grabbed my hand and pushed it back. "Tell them you're fine. And you better sound convincing." He spoke against my forehead as he planted a soft kiss against it. He expected me to talk while he was bringing me to my peak. 

"Yeah, I'm fine! Give us a few more seconds." I managed to get out without my voice giving away my current position. Leaning back against the vanity, my hips began to roll downward toward his fingers, pleasure washed over me instantly as the knot in my stomach slowly began to unfurl signaling the beginning of my climax. "I'm cumming..." I mouthed before my jaw dropped, only for him to grab each side of my face in his hand and hold it tightly as my face contorted into one of immense pleasure, my body convulsed violently as my sticky nectar coated his slick digits, my silky walls throbbing uncontrollably as I rode out my orgasm. Even though my mind was completely clouded by my orgasm, I knew one thing for sure. There was no other man that could bring me to euphoria in a matter of five minutes like he did. Not even the one I was pledging my life to an hour from now.

"Damn, girl...acting like you ain't came in days." He said as he pulled his fingers from the confines of my fortress, my nectar glistened off of his digits and the sight was enough to make my mouth water. "Lemme taste." I asked as I reached out for his hand, he quickly moved it away from me and shook his head. "Nah, I wanna play that piano and hand my brother that ring wit' your juices still on my fingertips." He winked before he turned around to leave the dressing room. "Oh and don't have my brother out there waiting on ya ass forever." He stated before opening the door and smoothly making his exit. I quickly got myself together before my bridesmaids rushed back in to be nosy.

How was I gonna break it to everybody that there was no way in hell I was marrying the wrong brother today?

I felt bad even writing this. Can you blame Nia, though?

Who do you guys think should star in the next imagine?