Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

"Why would I-" I turned around but he cut me off by kissing me. So we ended up kissing each other in the shower for half an hour.

***

We were finally dressed, well I still feel sour and still can't walk properly. But now both me and Harry were laying on the bed, watching TV with his arms wrapped around my shoulder. Good thing he finally got my bed clean, he didn't want the maids of this hotel find out. But then the door suddenly slammed open, making me and Harry sit up. It turns out it was the lads.

"Coddy!!" Louis shouted running towards us. He was about to jump in and hug me but both me and Harry had the time to get out of bed. Louis ended up his head hitting on the bed post. "Aww that hurts" he said, rubbing his hands on the spot of his head that's been hit.

"Since you just got out of the hospital, and haven't hang with us for a long time. We were just thinking that all of us to go to the mall for somehow." Niall smiled and so did the others. I quickly ran towards them and grabbed all of them for a group hug.

"Hey! Don't you dare start a group hug without me!" Louis shouted then without noticing, he jumped at us, making us all fall. "That's what you get when you don't invite Tommo to come join a group hug"

All of us stand up, well of course Harry being a gentlemen, helping me out. All of the other boys looked at us like look-at-those-two-couple-being-so-sweet-with-each-other face and it annoys me. They all made that 'aww' sound.

"Oh enough with those googly sounds, let's go" I punch all of their shoulder.

"For a lady, you have a strength there"  Zayn said, his hands on his shoulders where I punched it.

We all went to the parking lot, took us a couple of minutes to finds Liam's car because of the amount of cars parked. We all hopped in and drove to the nearest mall. We all just chatted about how we've been doing etc. in the car. Once we got there, Liam parked the car and we all went inside.

"So what store first?" Liam asked throwing his keys up and down with his hands.

"How about-"

"Stores aren't fun! Let's go to the arcades!" Louis shouted, acting like a lil kid again like before.

"I agree" I shouted with him.

"Arcades it is!" Liam said, leading the way to the arcades. All of us were following Liam, and of course I was with Louis cause both of us were acting like kids, know what I mean?

"Hey you're growing a beard" I said, touching Louis' cheeks with my finger.

"Get your hands off me women, I'm not old!" Louis slapped my hands away from him. "And I see someone's jealous" he whispered in my ear.

I quickly ran to Harry, grabbing his arms. Well he wasn't even looking at me even just for one seconds. Boy, he does get jealous easily.

"Baby cupcake is jealous" I teased him, laughing and so did the others too.

"No I'm not" he simply said, chuckling a little. "I'm just not used of not having you around"

"Shush you're just jealous" I wrapped my arms around his. He giggled. All of us continued walking 'til we got to the arcades.

"Okay everyone can split up so they can have fun, we'll meet up at the entrance" Liam said and we all agreed.

Well actually we all teamed up. Niall and Louis, Zayn and Liam, and of course me and Harry. Me and Harry haven't picked any game yet, and its hard to find one because of the number of people around. But suddenly something caught my eye. It was Just 4 Dance! I pointed it out to Harry.

"You know I can't dance" he sighed, looking at me.

"Come one just once" I smiled, hugging him.

"Okay for one condition" he chuckled before continuing. "Give me a kiss after"

"Deal"

We both run towards it, getting ready. Of course, I started the game and picked the song.  I clicked 2 players and the song was Live While Were Young, since I'm with a member of the band who sang it. Start!

I just focused on the dance steps, following every direction. But it looks like Harry was having a bad time. I just did what I was doing until it ended. It looks like Harry was sweating all over his body. I walked to him, helping him catch his breathe. I looked at what our score is, and we have a high score! I hugged Harry tightly, and people clapping around us.

"The deal" Harry whispered.

I grabbed the back of his hair, pulling him closer for a kiss. My other hand was resting on his chest, and hi one hand on my waist. The kiss was heated and passionate. But it didn't took long cause there were people around. All of them cheered and clapped for us.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long doing this >o<

Wattpad was having some troubles, I couldn't do anything but for it to come back.

Like I said, I'll be posting the dates of she. I'll be updating again.

-Author