2.Kouen

Omg, I'm so sorry for not updating for 4 days >_<, I was so busy since I've come back to school. Anyways, CAN WE PLEASE APPRECIATE KOUEN- like he's so hot >////<. I love him so muchhhh, I wanna marry him...

Whoops, I got distracted.
Let's go back to the story, shall we?

______________________________

Love.

What is love?

How did it feel to love?

Today was Valentine's day and those were the only words that repeated in your head. You've never been loved. After your birth took place, your parents abandoned you next to a nearby village, since then you've been raised by a family with 5 house members. Sad, right?
Nah, not anymore. 9 years ago that village was burned to ashes none other than the Kou Empire. You weren't mad, no not at all. In fact, you were glad they'd burned it to a crisp. After raising you for 18 years, the mother of the 3 boys had passed away, the father had become a drug addict and alcoholic, the oldest son was killed in war, the middle became a thief, and the youngest following in his father's footsteps.
The father had even tried to make a 'move' on you. Of course you were smart enough to run away. But the thing was, you never actually knew how long you've been gone. Maybe 2 weeks? Months?
Well, let's just say you weren't being a lazy bum during that time. In fact, you've captured a dungeon.
One day, you decided you'd go back to there to retrieve your stuff.

But what you came back to was nothing but debris.
Fire. Dead bodies.
You didn't care. Those villagers treated you like crap. The drunkards have tried to kidnap you to make you their 'toy'.
But of course, you escaped before they'd be able to do anything to you.
Going back, a few soldiers saw you walking around the debris.
"There's a woman!" A soldier shouted.
"Get her!!!" Another yelled.

Before you were able to react, you felt something sharp hit your back. You felt yourself becoming unconscious.

'Crap'

To be continued...

SIKE BIATCH-
ahem, I'm so sorry 😂😂😂

You began to gain consciousness.
'Wait where the hell am I?'

You woke up on a silk bed, with the same clothes on. You decided to try to get up from the bed, but pain was the only thing you felt. You hiss in the sudden pain.
"You should rest more." A red haired man stood in front of the room's door frame.

"Don't worry, you're safe here. But for now on, you will be a part of my household." He commands softly.

Blah. Blah. Blah

Here we are now. You were thinking of a certain red haired lunatic.
You admired him so much, but little did you know, that admiration would turn into something else. You couldn't figure it out.
You were walking around the Kou palace as you suddenly bump into someone.
You blush as soon you realized who it was.
"I'm so sorry prince Kouen!" You bowed.
He gives you a small smile, then continued to make his way to where he was going.

Then it hits you.
'Is this love?'

The daylight was beginning to fade as the night falls.
Every couple in the Kou Empire were currently celebrating, watching fireworks. While you, you were just sitting on one of the benches near "Judar's treasure volt" His peach tree ofc.

Sipping a glass of sake.
"I wonder how it feels to be loved by him." You speak out without knowing.

"By who?" A voice you recognized said.

You turn to see Kouen leaning on one of the pillars.

"Oh my, greetings Prince Kouen... how long have you been here?" You said.

"Just a few minutes, enough to hear what you've said anyway." He said softly.

"Back to the topic, I asked you a question. Care to answer?" He said hysterically.

"It's not like you'd understand, or even feel the same way." You said, the last 6 words quietly.

"I might just do, you'd never know." He says in awe, as he figured out that a certain woman was crushing on him.

Another thing you didn't know, was that he did feel the same way. He had loved every thing about you.

As he sits down next to you, you feel your cheeks heat up. You feel him directing your face to look him in the eyes.
You react again by taking your eyes off his beautiful red ruby eye- there it is again.

"Look me in the eyes." Kouen stated gently.

You follow his orders, but as you do so, you feel his lips meet yours. You close your eyes as a tear drop flows down your left eye.

"I do love you Y/N." He says after slowly breaking the kiss.

"I love you Kouen." You said.

"I love you too." Said Kouen.

I guess know, you know how it feels to be loved.

____________________________

K, I kept my promise of writing this. I wanted to cry after writing this, I love Kouen so much. I was literally imagining myself here- whoops I'm being creepy again.
Anyways have a great day💕 hope you enjoyed this chapter💕💕