Chapter 3- The Wait

(I dont know a good chapter title ._.)

(Dad's Point Of View)

I slammed the door shut and locked it. I still see Alanis' shoes on the matt. But she got a ton. I took my coat off and put in the closet, put the keys on the countertop, checking the time on the clock on the wall and got myself a glass of water. Its 1:00pm.  Alanis been in her room for a while. She better be in there still. She's so damn lazy! I think she's getting fat... God, She's such a bad ignorrant, spolied child. She deserves to be punished. Her mom left to go to work few hours ago. *smirks* We need to have a 'chat'.... as I climbed the steps towards the room i cracked my knuckled thinking of the punishment I'm going to give her... and the reasons why, She's so nosy on why I do what I do. She should know. She's trouble. She's been like that since birth. I had that damn feeling she would. And of course, I was right. But her fucking mother passes all the wrong she'd done without a thought. "She's so young." "She doesn't know any better" Ugh! Bullshit! I hate her damn excuses! Now look what she's done. We, well SHE made this stupid trouble-maker! That was a mistake. But its whatever cause I'm going to leaving her soon.... She deserves to stay with that horrible fucking brat she created. I just fucking want out.

As I reached her door it was deathly silent. She's probably sleeping or..... Oh Shit. I opened the door and yelled in anger. She's gone! FUCK! The only chance i had and now she's fucking gone! Where the fuck would she be? Ugh! Once she comes home she's going to get what's coming to her. Ohhhh She Will.... *smirks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been over a few hours. Oohhh she's going to fucking get it. She hasn't even called or texted, whatever the fuck that is. I've been on this damn couch, waiting, and watching this damn, horrible, full of static tv for the longest time. Why the fuck hasnt her mom paid the bills?! She goes to work god dammit! Why do I have to do all this shit for this family i dont care and dont work for at all?!! Fuck! I want to leave now! I took a deep breath, I need to calm down. Its too early, i need to wait. Back to the problem at hand. Her mom is still at work and isn't coming until a couple of hours. That's enough time. More then enough. I rubbed my hands together. I can't fucking wait for her to come home. Her ass is mine. Perhaps literally. I got up and looked out the window. I've been doing this since i got here but got to impatient and sat to watch tv.

There she is! She just left that emo friend of hers. I don't even know why she hangs out with him! Just another fucking problem with her. If i were his parents (thank god im not) he wouldn't even be living.  I glanced at the clock: 5:30pm My stomach growled in response. Im fucking hungry! She's taking her fucking damn time to get here. I walked to the door and opened it  when she got on the first step. "Get Your Fucking Ass In Here!!!" I opened the door wide with impatience. She wasted enought time already. Her eyes widened in shock and cautiously went inside. I smirked. She knows. As I closed the door i noticed she was taking her damn time, again, taking off her shoes. "Food's not going to cook itself." She sighed and went into the kitchen. I locked the door and closed the shades shut. I can't afford to have anyone see and save her. I heard the pots and stuff clanging, water running and the stove turning on. At least her mother did something right and taught her how to  cook. I crept towards her and i starting running my fingers through her hair. Ooo Silky. I felt her stiffen at my touch and slowly clamed down. "You were gone for a long time. More then nessasary." I put my hand down and watched her as she moved the pot filled with water onto the stove and put some spaghetti noodles inside. Ooooo Spaghetti......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Yay! Im Done! XD

Sorry its short... ._.

I just wanted to post something!

I'm listening to Falling In Reverse while i write this <3

(Its amazing haha)

Oh and sorry about the swearing and shit..

It had to go with the character >.<

He's a big meanie! XP

But anyway, how do you like it?

Do you hate it? .-.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

ASFUHPAIEJFN:AOIEHPAOW

Comment Below Please... ? (:

Kay..... Bye.