Chapter 2- The Park

I woke up the next morning to Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold. For a second i thought it was my dad >.<" I grabbed my phone and flipped it open. (Dont hate my flip open phone :P)

-Tatius ^.^

Hey!(: Wanna hang out today?!?!

I smiled and replied:

Hi X) and sure when where?

Right when i was about to close my phone and get up he replied. Sighing, i opened it to him saying

Now silly :p and at this park. Just meet me by my house in 15.

Fine :P ill text you when im there.

When I finally got up, I picked up a part of my blanket that was on the floor and tossed it on my bed. I'll fix that later. I checked the time; 8:21 and I looked at the mirror that was behind my door and since it was closed I saw my reflection. I had my clothes on from yesterday. Dark skinnies, my favorite BVB shirt, that had each of their faces in sqaures and had the "Hearts Will Sacrifice, Its Do or Die" on the bottom. I like to call it my Rebel Love Song shirt :) Creative right? Lol I had smudged and smeared make-up on my face and my hair was messy. I went to my personal bathroom, brushed my teeth, and tried to clean myself up a bit. After I got most of the make-up off, i reapplied eyeliner and fixed up my hair. I got out feeling a little better, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs. Everything was quiet. Mom goes to work real early at this factory like thing. Dad doesn't have work, from what i know, but he claims he does so whatever. I walked out and closed the door and started walking towards Tatius' house. (its like a few blocks down) When I got there Tatius was just leaving his house closing the door shut. He smiled once he saw me and as he went closer he stopped for a brief second and said "Let's Go."

As we reached the park, there wre paths that slowly led to an open field with trees scatter around. We were walking one of those paths and we didn't notice the tour bus until it was too late. As I turned around grasping my heart from the unexpected scream I saw Tatius punch the guys in the stomach. I heard a grunt and the guys i became to realize was holding and rubbing his stomach in pain.

"Oh crap, CC I had no idea it was you! You freaking scared us both." Tatius apologectically said towards the now possibly bruised CC, drummer of The Black Veil Brides. We heard footsteps running towards us. "Hey who the fuck do you think you're doing punching my friend!!" came a familiar, very deep pissed off voice as he reached us stopping on the left side of CC. Jake caught up to them, breathing slightly heavy next to Andy. He put his arm in front of him and manage to say. "Don't... Don't we... know you two?" I looked at them both and nodded my head. "Yeah, we met you guys yesterday. Tatius," I replied motioning towards my best friend with my left hand. "Didn't mean to. It was a reaction to CC scaring us both. This is a big misunderstanding." Andy slightly glared at Tatius in disbelief until CC spoke. "Yeah, no worries bro. I scared them cuz i knew who they were. It was all just out of fun. Haha my bad." Jake and Andy smiled shaking their heads. "Oh ok haha we thought shit was about to go down." Then we all started laughing.

We were all still standing in the same spot talkingand laughing when Jinxx and Ashley finally showed up walking towards us, oblivious to what had happened, carrying bags, nodded their head in greeting and rushed to the bus to place the recently bought goods in there. When they came back Jinxx went to stand in between Jake and Andy while Ashley went to stand between me and CC. He smiled and said "Hey." I returned the smile and said "Hi." before turning back to the rest of the boys to join their conversation.

We stood there talking for a few minutes more laughing and joking until CC exclaimed. "Guys!!! we should take this in the tour bus!!! Lets PARRRTTAAYY!!!"  and without waiting for an answer he ran to the tour bus leaving the door wide open. Me and Tatius looked at each other. "Should we?" i knew he heard the worry in my voice by he way he paused, but he smiled and said. "Alanis, how much in a lifetime do we go and hang out with one of your favorite band? In their tour bus?" I smiled. He was right. I need to stop worrying. We followed the guys towards their bus.

Once we got on the tour bus it was a bit crowded in the beginning. We left the door open to let some cool fresh air come in while we settled down. The boys all sat on this one long couch opposite of the door while Tatius sat on a smaller couch near the door. Me on the other hand was on a stool that was right next to the door since I'm a bit claustophobic. I checked the time on my hone and it was 1:30. Damn. Once we got settled we continued to talk again.

It felt like we were talking for hours. When we had settled in the tour bus CC got some food for us all. It was really fun and exciting. I was with my favorite band in the world! Talking like, well, normal people! Just a normal conversation about god knows what. With the occasion of CC being... well CC (:

But this day was also very nerverwrecking. Just a couple minutes ago i checked the time it was about to be 5. Dad should be coming soon. I dont want anyone to be in trouble because of me.

I was looking out the door when i starting hearing Tatius' voice coming back to reality. "This is very cool how you guys can sleep and eat and practically do anything in here! I wish i can live here, dont you Alaina?" I looked at him. "Huh?" All of them chuckled. "I was asking if you wished you could live here..." "OH yeah!" i said looking around the tour bus. "Its pretty amazing here. Very free living. Doing whatever you want, whenever you want. Haha I would so love it here." I looked at the guys' faces staring at me. Silence.. "What?" i asked my face slowly getting hot. They all looked away awkwardly.

Um that was weird. "Its getting late. Thanks for inviting us guys. We enjoyed it."Tatius awkwardly breaking the silence. We both stood up to go when Ashley said. "We should all hang out again sometime." We nodded and left with the guys saying their good byes and hugging us.

We were walking home when Tatius said. "Are you ok? You know when you blanked out about the tour bus?" "Yeah, I was ok just thinking about my dad.." "Oh.." he said knowing not to go any farther. I dont like talking about my dad... "Well, did you know Ashley was staring at you like the whole time?' Tatius said changing the subject. "No. I had no idea!" i said shocked. Why would he be staring at me? "Yeah, its like he couldn't keep his eyes off you. But not in the creepy 'Im looking at your boobs' kind of thing. Just trying to figure you out or something. It was weird. I called him out about it and he blushed and left. But what was also pretty weird was that i think Jake was slightly glaring at him. I dont know about  it at all. Its so confusing. Then Jinxx went and followed him. I think they went to a room or something. I wonder what happened.." Tatius was rambling all about it and i blacked out again. Ashley was staring at me. Then Jake gets mad at him? No that couldnt be true. I mean look at me. I doubt they would do anything like that. Maybe Tatius was thinking he saw that, Maybe Ashley was dazed like i was. Maybe none of this of what Tatius said was true. Maybe he misread it all.. But could it be true? "When did this happen?" I asked cutting him off. He looked at me. "Oh.. um about the same time you dazed out but before i starting talking about the tour bus. Why?" "Oh.. no reason." I replied. "Oh well we're here Tatius. Take Care. Ill talk to you tomorrow!!" I hugged him and said goodnight while walking towards my house. I heard him yell goodnight but i just kept walking. I cant be anymore late then I already am. I walked up to my door. Hopefully he'll be asleep......

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Note:

YAY!!! Another Chapter Done!! X)

How do you like this chapter?

I think it rambles... but i like it.

Feedback? Please?

Should I Keep Going?

But,

Why Is Ashley Staring at her?

Do you think hes checking her out?

Do you think he loves her?

Why was Jake glaring at Ashley?

Does he love her?

Or does he not ike Ashley staring at her like that?

Why doesnt she like talking about her dad?

Too Many Questions, Its making my head hurt >.<

Hope You Like My Story Tho haha (: