Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."

Start from the beginning

I saw Josie and Calum walk downstairs, I smiled as she was only wearing his top and he was in boxers.

"Morning." I called, they smiled before getting some cereal. I turned on the TV and a picture of Luke and I's selfie popped up. I can't believe he posted it!! I turned the volume up and listened to the gossiping woman.

"Here is Luke Hemmings' recently posted selfie with fiancé Lily Rivers. All the rage is whether Lily is pregnant. Some fans believe she is because of her looks, apparently she's put on weight and has looked, what they called 'rough', for quite a while now. Could their also be a baby Hemmings as well as baby Irwin's?"

"NO!" I screamed, I stood up and pulled my shirt up, I wasn't that big was I? I logged onto twitter and began tweeting.

@LilyRxx: I'm not pregnant!! That's actually upset me, just ask me and I'd tell you! @Newshow22

I sat on the couch and stared at my stomach, sure I wasn't anorexic anymore and I had put on weight but did I look pregnant.

"Oh, sorry guys Lily isn't pregnant, she just told us. Sorry about that." The woman smiled.

@LilyRxx: @Newshow22 you should be.

I groaned and turned the channel over. I sat down and watched some Disney programme.

"Hey baby." Luke smiled walking downstairs.

"Am I fat?" I asked Luke, he looked at me and shook his head.

"Some fans think I'm pregnant." I told him and he laughed.

"That's stupid, We haven't even-" I cut Luke off but telling him to shut up because Josie and Calum stood in the kitchen doorway.

"We haven't even dropped any hints about you being pregnant." He covered it up and I laughed silently.

"You're not fat baby, you've put on weight, which I'm proud of I hate seeing you all tiny and fragile." He told me, I smiled and pulled him down onto the couch beside me. I cuddled into him and he smiled, wrapping his arm around me.

"AW LULY CUDDLE!" Calum laughed.

"LAST NIGHT WAS A JALUM FUCK!" I yelled back laughing, they blushed red and I smiled victoriously.

"HEY WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!" I jumped and hit my head on Luke's chin, he groaned and I laughed. I looked in the doorway where 1D stood, I groaned and looked at them.

"LILY!" Harry yelled and ran up to me, he picked my off the couch and hugged me, I stood-dangled-in his grip awkwardly.

"OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GRAMMYS!" Louis yelled sitting down next to Luke, I still was being held in Harry's arms.

"Um...Luke...some help?" I asked, he laughed and kicked Harry's shin, Harry dropped me and I rushed over to Luke. Niall walked in and you could feel the awkwardness between all of us, his wedding ring on his finger made my stomach turn.

"Will Hollie be at the Grammys?" I asked.

"Yes." Niall replied. I nodded and turned to Luke. Lou the stylist walked in and stared at me intently, I looked at Luke and he put a thumbs up.

"Oh my god! I have the perfect dress for you!" She exclaimed and I panicked. Luke came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't make her look too irresistible, I don't want boys drooling over her." Luke smiled making me blush.

"Um...I don't suppose you have a long sleeved one?" I asked her, she shook her head and thought for a minute before putting her finger up and smiling.