13.

everything between you and daehwi started getting better. it was getting less awkward and it was almost back to the way it was before he went for produce 101. the only difference was he was constantly busy now. he had to balance wanna one schedules with school work and you felt really bad for him and so you decided to pay him a visit one day.

you knocked on the door and the door swung open, you were greeted by his mother, "oh hello (y/n)! looking for daehwi?"

you greeted her back, "yep, is he home?"

she nodded and let you in.

"do you want anything to drink?" she offered.

"it's okay, thank you," and you walked to daehwi's bedroom.

you knocked on the door first before walking in. you saw daehwi, sound asleep on the bed but his homework was scattered all over his table with the table lamp still on. you walked in, closed the door behind you and started helping him organize his worksheets.

once you were done, you walked over to daehwi's bed to check up on him before going back to the table and helping him fill in his notes that he missed out on.

halfway through his notes, you decided to stretch a bit and give yourself a short break. you looked around his table. there were pictures of you and him, him and jihoon and the three of you. then, you saw a post-it note pasted on the table that wrote 'D-6'.

you counted the number of days and was sure that you yourself had nothing special on that day so you thought that it was probably one of his wanna one schedules again.

you let out a sigh, 'he's so busy."

after resting for a bit, you decided to continue filling in his notes for him.

while you were busy writing neatly on his notes, you felt two hands rest on your shoulders and those hands started massaging your shoulders.

you closed your eyes a bit to enjoy the comfort and turned around after a while to see daehwi smiling at you.

"thanks for helping me with my notes, i'm gonna do so well in school now, thanks to you," he smiled at you and rested his head on yours while you continued writing.

"aren't you tired?" he asked.

"a bit, but i'll finish the notes first, there's not much left anyway,"

he took the pen out of your hand and helped you stand up, 'well, i'm still tired, so let's sleep a bit."

"i can't sleep on the same bed as you daehwi, it's awkward,"

"it's not like we haven't slept on the same bed before," he said, while getting you to lie down next to him on his bed.

-----

hi this is another filler chapter it's like really short, also i tHINK I'M GONNA START A BAE JINYOUNG BOOK BC I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM

i'm a bae jinyoung stan but i'm also everyone's stan (in wanna one)

okay sorry for this bad chapter but i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i did writing it :)

thank you!! <3
-----
edit (a few hours later): 4k reADS WOAH
thank you so much for reading and ofc i didn't expect it did i
unfortunately this book is goNNA COME TO AN END SOON :'(
if you expected some kind of climax lmao there's none i'm sorry
although this book comes to an end i'm not leaving forever bc i love bae jinyoung and i wanna write a book with him as the main character but i just don't know what to write
but thank you for supporting (i feel like guanlin) and i hope you've enjoyed reading this and much as i've enjoyed writing it
thank you for 4k reads again!!