♥8♥

🔥Brandon Dickinson|
Bibby🔥

*2 Months Later*
May 10, 2014

"Sariah shut the hell up man!" I mumbled as I slipped my shirt on.

"Don't tell me to shut up! I just found out the dude I've been fucking with for the past year has a whole baby!" She yelled in my face.

"Girl get back before I hit you."

"You acting like this isn't a big deal Bibby!" She started crying. "Why would you do this to me?"

"I didn't do shit to you Sariah, this happened before I even met yo' ass! So why in the hell you so mad? I can't go back and change shit! I didn't even know about her until two months ago!" I put my chain on.

I made sure I looked straight, before grabbing my keys and phone.

"If you going you need to hurry up and come on. I told the girl I'd be there at a certain time."

She slipped on her sandals and grabbed her phone and purse. She turned off the lights and we walked out.

Sariah was a shorty I been fucking with for a good minute. When things got serious, I bought my first house and moved her in with me. That was last month.

"I'm just not understanding why you didn't tell me when she first came to you about the situation!" She said as we got in my car.

"Because I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not. Damn I told you this already!" I groaned as I started the car.

************

"So what exactly do you want from him?" Sariah asked with an attitude.

She been being extra the whole time we been here.

"For him to be in his child's life." Kynaddi said in a duh tone.

Sariah rolled her eyes before picking at her nails.

"So when I get to meet shorty?" I asked.

I only seen her once and that was when we got the blood test done. She was confused and didn't know who I was so she didn't speak to me.

"Well she's at my bestfriend's house at the moment, but this Saturday I'm going to be free so we can arrange something." She rubbed her arms.

I still didn't fuck with her but since we have a child together I had to tolerate her lying, conniving ass.

"Alright, well you got my number so just hit my line whenever you decide." I stood up.

She nodded and stood up grabbing her stuff.

Sariah still sat in her chair mugging Kynaddi.

I didn't have time for her bullshit anymore. She'd had an attitude every since I told her the baby was mine two weeks ago. It wasn't no use in her being mad because it was before her time.

"Sariah, let's fucking go!" I said lowly so only she could hear me.

She just sat still watching as Kynaddi walked towards the exit and out of the door.

"Bro, on foe'nem I'm about to leave your ass!"

I walked out and got in the car, starting it.  Right when I was about to pull off she got in the car slamming the door.

"If you break my door, I'm gone break your damn neck!" I looked at her.

I put the car in drive and started driving back to the house.