♥2♥

🍫Amiyah Wright|
Miyah🍫
February 5, 2014

"So is you gone give me the answers to the work or nah!"

"Umm if I recall correctly, cheating is forbidden." He smirked.

"Bitch give me yo' fucking paper, dumb fucker!" I snatched his paper and walked to my seat.

"Oh hell nah, Mr. Johnson, Shamiyah took my paper!" He yelled standing up.

"Nigga her name is Amiyah, don't try my best!" Liya rolled her eyes, copying down the answers off of his paper.

"Ms. Wright, please give Mr. Ranaldi his paper back!" Mr. Johnson said looking at his computer.

Bitch was probably watching porn.

"Nigga shut up, old ass!" I walked to Jason's desk and gave him his paper back. "I was done anyway, bitch!"

I copied the answers off of Liya's paper and turned our papers in, then sat back in my seat.

I heard Ariana and her friends mumbling shit under their breath.

"What you say Hoeriana?" I stood up.

"I said, you sitting back there with yo' lil hoe ass friend, thinking y'all the shit!" She said.

"Bitch you gone stop trying me!" Liya stood up.

"Whatever Kaliya. How is your son doing? Oh that's right, he dead!" She laughed.

Everybody know that Liyah was pregnant at one point, but the baby died in the hospital. So for her to say some shit like that - especially when that was my nephew - it made my blood boil.

I heard people saying 'that was low asf' and 'I'll beat her ass myself'.

Liya lunged at her and started sending blows to her face. One of her friends, Nari, tried to jump in.

I grabbed her by her hair and started swinging. I been waiting on her since elementary when she stole my lunchbox with the matching thermus. The bitch had it coming.

Soon enough, somebody pulled me off of Nari.

It took about five boys yo get Liya off of Ariana.

"Bitch don't ever speak on my son! Every time I see you, it's on sight with yo' bald headed ass!" Liya smiled.

The security guards came and escorted me and Liya with our stuff to the office. We sat down and waited for the principle to call us in.

"Did I get that hoe good?" She turned and asked.

"Hell yeah, you beat that hoe ass!" I laughed.

We kept talking until the principle called us.

"Hello ladies, we're going to get straight to the point. So what happened?" He asked.

"Well Mr. Cob, I was walking back to my seat after I turned in my class work and I heard Hoeri- Ariana, and her friends mumbling and looking at our table. I felt verbally threatened and asked her what was said. She said - and I quote - 'I said, you sitting back there with yo' lil hoe ass friend, thinking y'all the shit!'. So then Kaliya told her that she going to stop testing her. Then Ariana talked about Kaliya's deceased son, and it all went from there!" I explained.

"And Mr. Cob you and everyone at this school know that's not something I take lightly. Also, regardless of the situation, never should you bring someone's child into the argument, especially if the child is deceased. Ariana isn't even a parent, nor has she ever lost a child. Therefore she doesn't know how that makes someone feels." Kaliya spoke.