♥7♥

🍒Kaliya Foster|
Liya🍒
March 3, 2014

"I do what I want!" I mumbled walking out the classroom.

Bitch gone send me out cause I refused to talk about my opinion on bullying in front of the class.

Bitch do I look like a public speaker? Why in the hell would a bully get up and speak about bullying😕? What the hell she exspected me to say 'oh yeah I tell 'em how dirty they is and how ugly they is!'

School was about to be out anyways.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Herbs number.

"What?" He answered with an attitude.

"Who the fuck you talking too?" I frowned as if he could see me. "Anyway come get me." I put my textbooks in my locker.

"Ain't you supposed to be in school?" He questioned.

"That don't matter, are you gone come get me or not?" I turned the corner.

"No, you need to be in school. You ne-" I hung up on him.

All I asked was if he was gone come get me or not, a simple yes or no question. But Herb being Herb, the bitch had to go and try and give a speech.

I dialed the one person I knew would come get me.

"You've reached Big Daddy, how may I help you?"

I sucked my teeth as I pushed the doors open. "Jamal I need you to come get me."

"You gone buy me something to eat?" I heard shuffling in the background.

Black folks always want something in exchange, can never do something from the kindness of their hearts.

"Depends on what you want! I ain't buying you no full course meal."

"I want Wendy's!" I could just see him smiling at the thought of free food... Hungry bastard. 

"Whatever just come on." I sat on the bench not too far from the entrance of the school.

He hung up and I clicked on instagram.

About ten minutes later, I saw a black car with tinted windows pull up.

The car swerved in front of me and the window rolled down.

"Come on!" Squeak yelled.

I don't why Mally brought him because I didn't agree to feed the whole Chicago.

I hopped in the backseat and buckled my seatbelt, cause Mally was behind the wheel.

"Jamal who told you to invite him?"

"Bitch shut up and worry about how you finna buy us some food!" Squeak hit me.

"Bitch you can starve with that negativity!" I slapped the back of his head. "I promised Jamal some food, not Alphonso."

"But you gone buy me something, so I mean... Shut up."

I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out getting ready to reply to Herb.

BoxBaby😍: Fuck you hang up on me fo'?

BabyMamma👅: Cause you was trying to give a speech!