03

Chapter Three:
My Roommate Is Mental
•••

I reach the dorms and pull out my phone to text Mikasa that I got there before she started to call police. She texted me back saying that she was glad that I was okay. I put away my phone and turned off the car and locked it before getting inside the dorm. I walked with my book bag hanging from my shoulder all the way to the room and got out my dorm key. I unlocked it and got inside before locking it once more. I was surprised to find Hange writing on some type of lab report.

"Hange? I thought you said that you were going to be later than usual?" I asked and put my bag onto the kitchen counter. "I thought so, but everyone cancelled because they have too much homework." Hange said with a sour face and crosses her arms. "So what are you doing now?" I get my phone and open to Snapchat to send my mid day streaks (only me? ;-;). "I'm doing my part to get it out of the way." She writes a few more things before dropping her pencil.

"Ah, done!" She kisses the paper and hugs it. "Well, that was easy!" Hange says and leans back into the chair. "Hey Eren?" I hear her call. "Yeah?" I ask, not looking up and chuckling to myself at Armin's story. "What are your plans for tonight?" I look up at her and notice that she is serious. "I don't have any other plans besides to do homework while face timing Armin."She nods and everything is silence for a moment-

"Ah! I can't hold it in! I may or may not have made plans for the two of us to get drunk in a club! I also may or may not have made plans to meet up with a friend of mine and introduce you to them!" Hange bursts and takes in deep breathes afterward leaving me to utter out the most suitable answer, "Hah?!". Hange nervously smiles and scratches the back of her neck. "Okay, Okay I know you are confused!" She raises her hands in the air like she is innocent (as if!).

"Like Hell I am confused!" I say and it comes out way more softer than I intended it to be. "Just let me explain! I ran into one of my besties and him being the grouch he is, he didn't bother to tell me he was in Town! I made plans with him and decided for all of us to get drunk together!" Hange grinned (she left out the part that she forced her friend to tag along). "Why must I go? I don't even know the person." I pouted.

"...To celebrate that you took your exam!" Hange raised both thumbs up and cringed. "Really?" I crossed both of my arms across my chest. "Please Eren! My friend is kind of in a situation that he's getting over that he hasn't gotten laid in a month." My eye twitched in annoyance. That is what I hated about our society nowadays, sex is the only thing that everyone really cares about. "Maybe that's a good thing. I'm a virgin and you don't see me crying over it."

"Alright, I may have exaggerated a bit! He's just looking for a partner. I'm thinking for him to meet a person in the club. I just need you to tag along." "No." "Eren! Why not?!" "Because I don't like clubs. I much rather stay in the comfort of my bed and chat up the night with Armin." She pouts and huffs. "I'll do anything you want." "N—" "I'll make you bacon, eggs and toast tomorrow." 'Shit, she has me cornered!'

Before I can say anything else, Hange cuts in saying, "I'll slide you extra bacon". I knew I was a goner after that. "Fine!" I say, defeated. Hange instantly lit up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Ah Thank you Eren! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" She shouted in my ear and spun me around. I managed to slip out of her grasp and keep myself up. I sigh and get my phone before heading upstairs.

I shut the door because, sadly, I was going to get changed. "Hange! What do I wear?!" I yell. "Something that compliments your ass! Somethings that fits you like a glove! Something that makes you look like a snack! Something that–" "Okay Thank you!" I shout, cutting her off. I shake my head, ridding myself Hange's shenanigans. I open up my closet and looked inside.

Fifteen minutes later, I'm still at square one. I decide to call Armin, he picks up at the second ring. "Eren!" I wave at him before showing him my closet. "Help." Is all I say and Armin laughs. "Hm... first where are you going?" "Before I say, Hange forced and bribed me, okay?" Armin nods. "Some club." The blonde giggles and says, "It was bound to happen at some point".

"Okay...did you ask Hange what you should wear?" "Something that shows my lower half and fits me and I quote like a glove." I face palm as my best friend laughs. "How about those jeans? They seem to fit you like a glove." Armin assures and I pull them out. "Next?" His blue eyes scan my wardrobe before stopping at one of my favorite shirts. "That dark blue one with gray stripes. You can wear that with your white converse and watch."

"Armin what would I do without you?" The blonde smiled and blushes a bit. "I try my best! So spill the tea while it's still harm." Armin and I laugh. "Well, Hange said that there is a friend she wants me to meet. Then that the friend of hers hasn't gotten any action. And before you say—!" "Oh Eren! I can practically see what Hange's planning!" Armin bursts out into a fit of laughter.

"What do you mean?" I asks, tilting my head just a little bit. "I'll tell you later, continue." I looked at him puzzled but I just continued the story. "Hange said she wanted to take us to a club to get drunk and stuff. I asked her why and she made up the half assed excuse for us to celebrate my exam. I wonder how I can deal with her everyday." I sigh and put on the clothes, not caring if Armin saw.

We use to take showers together like brothers. The two of us have seen each other naked before so it really wasn't a big deal. "That's all?" Armin asked. "Just about it." I finish dressing myself in the last article of clothing. "How do I look?" I pose and Armin claps. "Damn, I sure do know how to pick an outfit." I giggle and Armin follows in suit. "Alright I'll call you later, blonde coconut." "See you later, Eren." I hang up and pocket my phone. I meet with Hange outside and we both get in the car, driving towards the club.

Notes:
I wrote this all in one day so please excuse me if it's trash. Once again I constantly am reminded that I'm trash. By the way, I'm living for these gifs 🔝.