Chapter 8

(Ok. Can we please appreciate how good Taehyung looks in this picture for a minute? I LOVE THIS OUTFIT AHH)

---

A few hours later, I found myself watching "Gossip Girl" (A/N: It's really good, sorry for leaving a comment) in the living room. I tried to ignore Taehyung since what happened in the shower was embarrassing.

"What are you watching?"

It was Taehyung. I stood up and nervously walked to the kitchen, as he followed me.

"Are you going to follow me the whole day?" I asked him, grabbing a glass and filled it with orange juice.

"Are you going to ignore me the whole day?" He asked back.

I sipped a bit of the juice down before turning to face him. "The whole month, I think." I gave him a fake smile.

"Ouch. You know.. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me.." he stepped towards me until my back hit the counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"We are married.. actions like this.." he touched my inner thigh, "..are normal." He chuckled before kissing my neck. This was pure seduction. I couldn't help myself. I ran my fingers through his beautiful hair. He lifted his head to face me, so near that I could feel his breath against my lips.

"I love you." He said softly.

This was the moment when I melted like ice cream on a hot summer day. We were about to kiss when..

"I'm so sorry. I have to answer this."

His phone rang.

"It's okay." I said a little frustrated.

He walked away, saying "What do you want?"

This made me curious. He seemed not too happy to pick up this call. So, I had this crazy idea. I sneaky followed him, making sure he wouldn't notice me. I just wanted to hear why he was upset, that's not too bad or? Shit! I now I'm a bad wife, but I'm already in this.

"What? Are you serious?" He almost yelled. "Fuck it, Rosè!" Okay, now he kinda yelled. Rosè again? "Your timing is the baddest!" He sighed. "Okay. I will be there in 20 minutes. Oh, and you owe me something for leaving my wife like that. Bye."

I quickly ran back to the living room and continued watching TV. He came in and sighed again.

"Something wrong?" I asked worried.

"Ugh, yeah. I suddenly have to get to work."

I frowned. "Why?"

"Don't wait for me, okay? It'll be late probably." He gave me a peck and made his way to the door. "We can continue when I am back." He smirked and opened the door.

"Taehyung!"

He turned to look at me. "Did I forget something?"

"No.. not you."

He looked confused. "What?"

"I love you too." I kissed him.

He smiled before he got in his car. I smiled to myself. Could it really be love? Like real love? But this "Rosè" still made me curious. Suddenly, my phone vibrated, because of a text message. I unlocked my phone to see who it was.

[7:08 PM, Hobi]: Hey, everything fine? You left so suddenly the last time we saw each other.

And something came up to my head.

[7:09 PM, Me]: Hobi! Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.. Hey, do you have plans for now?

[7:10 PM, Hobi]: No, why?

[7:12 PM, Me]: Come, visit me!

[7:13 PM, Hobi]: I don't think that's a good idea since you live with your husband...

[7:13 PM, Me]: Pleaseeee~ I need a good friend right now. My husband is gone to work, he isn't coming back until tomorrow!

[7:18 PM, Hobi]: Ugh, okay. But only because it's you! I'm on my way.

A few moments later, the door bell rang and I opened the door to see him. He came in and I hugged him.

"Hey, thanks for coming."

We pulled away and he smiled.

"Anytime. So.. you said that you needed a good friend.. did something happen?" He asked, looking worried.

"Oh, yeah. It's about my husband.. come, take a seat." I led him to the couch.

"About your husband? What is it?"

I told him everything. Rosè, the changing moods, the late "work".. It felt good to talk about these things, since I don't really have friends. Hobi really means much to me. He is like the brother I never had, but I wished to have. He is always understanding.

"Look.. I understand that you are worried, but this really doesn't sound good to me.. what if he is betraying you? What if he lies?"

"I don't know what to do.. I'm so unsure right now.. Things got better between us and I actually really enjoy it to be good.. I don't want to over react and destroy everything now."

"But you need--" He was interrupted.

Interrupted by the opening door. Taehyung came in. I was so shocked, I didn't expect him.

"What the fuck is he doing in my house?!!"

---
A/N:
OMG! I'm so uncreative right now. I hope you still like it.. took me long enough to update.

HUGS&KISSES,

mistaeke aka mirae.