Chapter 27: Saturday Night

Your POV:

Grayson opens his door and I drop the bag with the dress inside on the floor next to the door as I make my way up the stairs.

"I thought you wanted to watch movies?" Grayson asked confused.

"I do. I just wanna put something comfortable on." I said with a shy smile as I continued to make my way up his stairs and to his room.

I opened Grayson's door slowly and as soon as I stepped foot into his room I take my pants off. I sigh at the feeling. I love the feeling off taking my jeans off after a long day.

I lift my shirt up over my head and walk to my bag in my bra and underwear. I ruffle through my bag and let out a deep breath when I realize I don't have anything comfortable to wear.

I walk to Grayson's dresser and open one of the tops drawers. I don't think he'd mind if I took a shirt. I lift out a plain black t-shirt and slip it on and pull my long hair out of the neck of the shirt and let it hit my back.

I close Grayson's drawer and check myself out in the mirror before I walk out of his room and back down the stairs. I make my way down the stairs and I notice Grayson is no longer in the living room. I furrow my eyebrows as I walk down the last step.

I hear something in the kitchen. I walk to the doorway quietly as I hear Grayson talking on his phone.

"Yeah I miss her. Is she being good?" He says into the phone. He must be talking to Ethan.

"Oh I just went dress shopping with (y/n). I think she's excited for the wedding." He chuckles into the phone. I listen a little closer hoping to hear a little what Ethan's saying but it's no use.

"I don't know E I just know I really like her and I think she could be great for Natalie." I smile to myself because of what Grayson says.

"Alright bro I'll see you tomorrow." I hear him say and my eyes go wide. Uh what do I do. He can't know that I was listening.

I hear him sit his phone down on the Island and I decide to just act like I'm walking into the kitchen because I was looking for him. "There you are." I say with a smile as I walk up to him and wrapping my arms around his waste.

He chuckles as he leans up against the island and pushes my hair behind my ear. "I see you found my shirts." I giggle and nod at him. "What were you wanting to watch princess?" He ask rubbing my lower back.

"Umm I don't know. Let's go look." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him into the living room. He chuckles as he walks in behind me and grabs the remote as we plop back on to the couch.

Grayson starts to flip through all the movies in Netflix asking me every once in a while and nothing really catches my attention. We scroll through things for another 5 minutes it seems like until I finally chime in and tell him bobs burgers and he agrees.

We sit watching as I rest my head on his shoulder.

The first episode ended and I lift my head off his shoulder causing his eyes to break away from the tv and stare at me with confusion. "Why'd you invite me over this weekend?" I blurt out.

"I don't know. I just really wanted to spend time alone with you without worrying about getting caught by Natalie." He says with a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"I hope Natalie's ok with this once we tell her." I say looking down at my fingers.

Grayson grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "She'll love it." He says with a big smile. "We'll have to tell her before the wedding." He says settling back into the couch.

"Well there's only a week left of school so that means in a week she'll no longer be my student." I say with a smirk.

"We'll do it after the last day then." He confirms with a smile.

"Until then you better be quiet." I say in a somewhat threatening tone as a joke. He responds with his loud laugh.

"I know I know."

"Do you know when they'll be home tomorrow?" I ask resting my elbow on the back of the couch.

"E said about noon." He answers keeping his eyes on the tv. I nod and continue to watch tv.

Grayson's POV:

I was watching Bobs Burgers when I heard a light snore come from (y/n). I giggle as I look down at here and of course she's sound asleep. I knew she'd be sleepy from the long day we had.

I turned the tv off and sat the remote down before I scooped (y/n) up. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head in my chest like she knew exactly what to do. Almost like it was second nature.

A soft smile sat on my face as I carried her up stairs and sat kicked my door open since it was already cracked. I flip the light on as I walk across the room.

I sat (y/n) down gently and grabbed the covers and pulled it up over her shoulders and she stirred a little. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me with a lazy smile.

"You know usually I only have to carry Natalie upstairs." I chuckle.

"I didn't ask you to." She says jokingly.

"I gotta take care of both of my girls." I smile down at her. Her cheeks go pink and she smiles.

"Come lay down." She says snuggling deeper into my duvet. I chuckle as I stand up from the bed and take off my shirt and pants. I turn the light off as I make my way to the bed once again.

I crawl in next to her and wrap my arms around her, pressing my chest against her back. I lightly kiss the back of her neck.

"Sleep well princess." I say.

"Goodnight Gray." She says.

"I love you." I hear her mutter shortly after.

"I love you too." I smile gripping her a little tighter.