Chapter 2: Tuesday

Your POV:

I thought about that guy I saw yesterday in the office all night last night. I was so confused. What would someone so young be doing in the office? And not to mention he was someone I've never seen before.

I woke up this morning shaking away the thought of him convincing myself it was nothing. Once I had arrived at the school it was just like any other day. I unlocked my room and waited for the kids to arrive with their parents.

Kids began to file in and I smiled at each one as they came in and put their bags in their cubbies.

Once all the kids were sitting down in their seats I quieted them and told them it was time to start class. Slowly but surely all of their attention turnt to me.

As I went to go to my desk to look at what I had planned for today there was a knock on the door. All the kid's attention was now on the door. I walked over to the door quickly swinging the door open.

At the door standing was the dark haired man that was in the office. My thoughts were right. He was beyond attractive and he definitely was younger than the other parents.

A little girl was holding his left hand while he held her bag with his right. He smiled at me "I'm sorry we're late. I'm still trying to figure out this town." He said with a low chuckle.

"Oh. That's fine. We were just now getting started. Who's this?" I said bending down and smiling at the little girl with the tight grip on his hand.

"This is my daughter Natalie." (Random name) he said. I stood up and smiled but all I could think was isn't he a little young to have a kid? I kept it to myself and motioned for Natalie to come in. As she made her way in he stuck his large hand out and said "I'm Grayson." I smiled at him and shook his hand and said "I'm (y/n) or miss (y/l/n)." He chuckled a bit and I put some of my hair behind my ear.

He gave Natalie's bag to her and she looked up at me and then back at Grayson. I told Grayson what time to pick her up and he promised her he'd see her later. She waved him goodbye as I closed the door yet again.

I directed her where to put her things and told her she could pick any of the empty seats.

She found her seat and for the second time that morning I started class.

************
As class ended I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing Grayson again. He was tan, had nice hair, and not to mention how nicely sculpted he looked in his black t-shirt and jeans this morning.

I know I shouldn't look at any of my student's parents that way but I couldn't help it.

I didn't see him pick Natalie up after school today. He must've came and got her when I was helping the others with their jackets.

I sighed as I straightened up the class and flicked the lights off like every other day.

I walked out the front doors of the school building and made the long walk out to my car.