Explanation

Now inside an empty void located near Ben's old universe before he split up, an undetectable base can be seen. Inside it is Professor Paradox, and standing next to him was a tall humanoid, black in body color with orange steaks and eyes.

Then out of thin air, Multiple vortexes then opened and out of them came all of the Ben's. However each on had a feature that distinguished them from one another.

The Ben from the Fairy Tail Universe had the guild emblem under his Omnitrix. The one from the Raildex universe had a judgement badge on his arm curtsey of Kuroko putting it there. Spy Ben was still wearing his spy suit, and had a locket on his neck with Alex, Sam and Clover's picture in it.

Phantom world Ben had a pair of Minase's old ear phones with him to remind him of her. Shantae Ben's hair had a small hint of purple from when they fused together. W.I.T.C.H. Ben had his symbol on the backs of his hands. Bayonetta Ben had a small plate like Bayonetta's on his mid section with a round green jewel on it.

The UA Ben was still wearing his hero suit from before he entered the portal. Monmusu Ben's Jacket had a spider web pattern on account of Rachnera giving it a makeover. Along with snake scale pattern boots with Horseshoe print soles. And a bird feather bracelet Papi made him.

Danmachi Ben of course had his Hestia emblem on his back, Gargantia Ben had a general's badge on his belt. Engaged to and extraterrestrial Ben wore his hair in a small pony tail, normally can't be seen, because of Kobeni.

The Ben from Yona's universe was wearing the clothes that Yun made for him. One punch Ben had on his bracelet that he got for Tatsumaki which had a matching pair. Youkai Academy Ben had two small fang marks on his neck due to Moka's biting. And leviathan Ben had a small emerald in his neck because of the transformation he scanned from Leviathan.

"So what was the point of coming here?" F10 Ben asked, "I had to leave my guild in the claws of a dragon for this". Engaged Ben then tried to calm him down "easy there easy there, I can see why you're upset but no need to become violent" he admonished.

Bayonetta Ben then said "my my so violent", MonMusu Ben then said "you sound a lot like my girlfriend Rachnera". UA Ben then went up "okay listen everyone, I can see that some of our dimensions are in some bad turmoil at the moment. But remember, Paradox said that there's something that threatens the multiverse. If it's this powerful, we may have no choice if we want to save the people we've come to know and love" he said.

The others stood silent, Fairy 10 Ben was the first to speak up "okay, he... er... I... we have a point. Besides the spirit of my guild's first guild master said that my friends will be saved. I guess I shouldn't worry that much but at least I should be concerned" he said.

"That you can do, mine nearly got her head blasted off by a blunder bust" Shantae Ben commented. "Blunder bust? Hadn't heard of that gun since me mad my friends had to deal with a pirate villain trying to sink the world in water" Spy Ben said. "You haven't heard of weird when you visit my school, it's filled with monsters. Like actual monsters from horror movies" Youkai Ben said, "well mine has people who train to become super heroes" UA Ben said.

"My universe has people called linimals who are beings from mythology turned real, like vampires, centaurs, minotaurs, dryads, lamias, harpies those kinds of things" MonMusu Ben said. "Oh and Dullahans like the headless horseman" he added.

"At least your worlds have land, the earth I'm living on is submerged in water. The city I live on is literally a floating Atlantis" Gargantia Ben inquired.

"Ben's please can we focus here?" Paradox said clapping his hands, "right sorry" all of them said. "Now I would like to introduce you to someone", the time walked gestured to the humanoid being next to him.

He removed the cloak that concealed him to reveal... "greetings, my name is Humatrix, the easily seen as, ultimate life form that ever existed. On earth at least" he said, "oh uh nice to meet you" Engaged Ben said.

"Anyway the reason I wanted you here, I am aware of what happened to you and your world but after you left... something happened". Humatrix then went over to a large computer screen in the room and pressed a button. It showed a video of Ben after he was sucked into the vortex.

The portal the had energy surging into it, it then cut to inside the vortex where Ben had split up. "Hey that must've been where we... er I separated" all of the Ben's said. Humatrix nodded, what they hadn't known is that there was more of them.

"Wait there are only about, (starts counting his "brothers") sixteen here. I see more" Fairy 10 Ben said. "I know, this is what happened" Humatrix said as multiple figures grabbed a portion of the Ben's in the separation. Then revealed their faces as Malturent, Eon, Aggregor, Malware, Daigon and Vilgax.

All their eyes widened, "they're... they're still alive!? But how!?" Danmachi Ben asked. "Apparently the force of the vortex had brought more that just you, it reached into the plains of existence that you left your foes and pulled them back" Humatrix said.

"But how did you know?" Leviathan Ben asked, "because it's my job, a few select of Individuals are chosen to govern certain areas of the multiverses. Making sure it stays stable, unfortunately this unforeseen event is making the multiverse unstable" Humatrix explained.

"Wait can't you do something though? You govern this place don't you?" UA Ben stated, "I tried but for some reason I can't seem to get to that unstable area". The ultimate life form the displayed a video of himself trying to get there and get tossed out.

"Okay... now I see", "only the ones who defeated them can beat them again" Humatrix explained. "But we didn't beat Aggregor, Kevin did" Youkai Ben said. "True but you did in this universe" Humatrix then showed them a video of one Ben as Ultimate four arms fighting Aggregor and winning.

"If you Ben's can take down an merged Vilgax and Malware imagine what sixteen of you can do working together". The Ben's thought for a while, then huddled, after the huddling was done "okay we'll do it, if those guys are becoming a threat to the universe we live in and beyond" Fairy 10 Ben said. "Not to mention the people we love" Monmusu Ben said looking at a picture with him and Rachnera.

"It's our jobs as Ben 10 to stop the chaos" they all said, Humatrix smiled "I knew you all had it, the strength, spirit, heart and will to defend your homes and the worlds beyond. No matter the risk" he said. Fairy 10 Ben then took his ring he made for Erza out of his pocket "not all risks, I have someone to save" he said putting it back.

"I understand, also Paradox, I know you listened to me this time" Humatrix said. The Time Walker flinched, "whatever are you talking about!?" He said nervously. The ultimate life form smirked and pointed to a nearby door "I suggest you look into that room over there" he said.

The Ben's had a confused look, then a small chirp was heard from the room. Fairy 10 Ben then walked over to the door and slowly opened it, and was dumbstruck with surprise. His eyes widened as he saw... the face he promised to stay by...

"Hi Ben" Erza said as the door was pulled back completely to reveal all of the Ben's friends throughout the multiverse. "Uh..."