chapter3

I woke up and scared myself because I had forgotten that he spent the night. I'm over here looking like Simba and thankfully he was sound asleep so I was able to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Good morning Luke."

"How did you sleep?"
"I was sleeping really good and this handsome neighbor of mine stayed the night with me and kept me safe through the night.

"Same here, I slept amazing , and I wanted to see if I could possibly take you to breakfast to show my appreciation for last night?"

"Well I'm glad you got some sleep, I'm sure you were tired from all that moving, and yeah that would be nice, I just need to go shower and throw on some clothes . " Okay, you can pick what place you would like to eat, I'll drive and maybe while we are out and about we can plan to do some other things maybe see a movie, or anything you wanna do I'm down for it."

" Okay well you can take a shower in here after I get out or you can go take one in the guest bathroom across the hall, but now that I think about it, you'll probably go home and shower and get dressed, well whatever you would like to do. 

" Aiight, no rush it's still pretty early we have the whole day to ourselves just pick something comfortable."

"Cool."

I went to the bathroom and did my regular hygiene stuff, and then put all my hair into a ponytail. I decided to just wear a dark green bandeau and some light blue distressed jeans on, along with some makeup and slicked my hair in a bun. I was almost ready then I couldn't find my jeans. Just hit me they are sitting on my dresser. Like really Rayne. I looked out the bathroom and Luke was on the bed sleep. I tip toed to the dresser to get my jeans on and put them on as swiftly as Possible.

Luke's POV
I got the best damn view in my life. She was wearing a dark green top that showed her back tattoos. Her jeans , man I wanted to be inside of them so bad, her underwear sure didn't leave anything to the imagination because that g-string wasn't covering anything.

I finished my makeup and everything and woke Luke up from his nap.

" Are you ready to go Mr. Luke ?"

"I like your outfit Rayne." He whispered into my ear.

"Thank you Luke", I said barely able to breath.

"So tell me where would you like to go for breakfast ?"
"I think I want to go to Waffle House  for breakfast if that's okay with you ?"

"Aiight ma, that works me, you're just gonna have to be my tour guide."

"Not a problema."

"Thank you, so what did you have planned today?"

"Honestly nothing, my parents haven't even called or text me this morning."

"Hmmm, so I guess we can do anything we want today. How about we go to the mall, then we can go to the movies, and maybe the Six Flags this evening."

He headed home and got dressed, I talked to my aunt and told her what my plans were for the day, I told her that my location was on, because I just met this man and make sure he's not trying to kidnap me,which im 95% sure he's not. 

He called me and told me he was outside. I didn't even realize we kind of matched he had on some Black Nike shorts with, a white, black and green Thrasher shirt with his white and black air max 97's.