Tip Time~Loose weight fast

Heyy guys,

So i am here today to show you a new tip. Okay so for the past week i have been trying this out and lost 4 pounds being all healthy and being me. So here are the tips:

[ 1 ] I know this might be hard, but you have to try and lower the amount eaten of chips, cookies, candies, sugary stuff, juices, and anything that has sugar in it.

[ 2 ] Don't do this for others. Do this for yourself. And loose the weight because you want to and not because you were told too.  

[ 3 ] Stick with an excercise plan. And try and excercise everyday!  ( thats what i do and ive felt also very relaxed and healthy!! )

[ 4 ] Try and take walks or runs around your neighborhood or a park! Itll give you the time to be outside and be in  the nature and not inside on a gorgeous day!

[ 5 ]  Make a music playlist for your exercise plan or for your walks! It'll make you more motivated when you have good beat music. Here are seven reasons why listening to music is good! (source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/why-exercise-workout-music-playlist_n_4173931.html )

1) Music is the good kind of distraction.  :While the study did suggest there's more to it than distraction, working out with music did make participants less aware of their exertion. Such a distraction can, The Guardian reported. The faster the better, according to WebMD: Upbeat tunes have , which takes your mind off of that side stitch. 

2. It ups your effort. : A 2010 study found that cyclists actually as compared to music at a slower tempo. But too fast is no good, either. Songs between have the maximum effect on moderate exercisers.

3. Music puts you "in the zone". : Everyone has that go-to song that gets you "in the zone," and there's science to why it works. We associate certain songs with memories, often relating to the context in which we originally heard them, such as the first time you watched Rocky. Channeling that memory -- or even just the emotion of the singer -- , and has been shown to improve physical performance.

4. A good beat can help you keep pace. : The rhythm of your workout music as to when to move, thereby aiding self-paced exercises such as running or weight-lifting. Clueing into these time signals helps us use our energy more efficiently, since keeping a steady pace is easier on our bodies than fluctuating throughout a sweat session.

5. Music can elevate your mood.  : An August 2013 analysis found that people often listen to music as and find self-awareness. Study participants said that listening to music allowed them to think about themselves, who they wanted to be and give them an escape from the present. No matter what happened an hour ago, you can use your tunes to help you escape negativity and power you through your workout -- and .

6. It makes you want to move. : You really can't stop the beat! Researchers found that when music possesses, the brain gets excited and induces movement in the listener. Basically, your playlist has the ability to make you move -- no matter how much you're dreading that workout. 

[ 6 ] Drink lots of water. Drinking water also helps the skin do it's job of regulating the body's temperature through sweating. Feed your body. Water is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients in the body. Water serves at the body's transportation system and when we are dehydrated things just can't get around as well

[ 7 ] Have some pretty workout clothes. If you feel good about what you're wearing, it'll help you be in the mood to workout more!!

inspired by alisha marie on youtube!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo.... thanks guys for reading this days tip! im going to be doing daily tips! they might not be as long as this one sometimes but i will try my best! Thanks guys!!

if you want to follow my on my social media ( only if you want ) , my instagram is @albanexxix and my youtube is PinkBubbles29 :)

Thanks all!!