ITS HEEERE

Guys I did it
I finally did it
It's done
Omg
3,000+ words of smut
Anyway, I gave up on making correct paragraphs half way through so, sorry. THANK YOU TOFFEENUTZ FOR THE AMAZING IDEA

Oh Gog, this is a bad idea.
"tHIS IS A BAD IDEA"
":33>no it's not!"
Nepeta adjusts the collar on your dress with precision, stepping back to admire her work. You look down at yourself with a grimace.
"nO, i THINK ITS, dEFINITELY NOT A GOOD A IDEA, i LOOK SILLY, aND iM CERTAIN THAT HE'LL THINK SO, aS WELL,"
You tug the far-too-short skirt down a bit, trying to look any bit more decent. lIKE THATS POSSIBLE AT ALL, aT THIS POINT
":33>stop fussing! You're gonna mess up my purr-fection!"
She tugs the skirt higher up again, giving you a stern look. She circles around you, tweaking this and adjusting that, until she pulls a small lacey maid headband out of her modus.
":33>the finishing touch!" She squeals as she places it snugly into your head. You're turned around to face a mirror, eyeing yourself.
A short, revealing French maid costume decorates your (already embarrassingly feminine) body. The built in corset of the dress slims your waist and makes your hips seem even bigger than they already are. Indigo thigh highs connect to lacey garters, trailing up past the hem of your dress to a pair of uncomfortably small and lacey white underwear. On your head is perched the before mentioned maid headband, wavy fabric placed over your Mohawk that Nepeta curled into delicate waves earlier.  On your horns are indigo ribbons tied into small bows, the long strings curling down. Your usual piercings have been replaced with far more girly ones, hearts and jewels and such. After a lot of arguing, Nepeta even managed to get you to wear a little makeup; mascara and sparkling eyeshadow adorn your face, and light blush decorates your plump cheeks.
"i LOOK,,"
You want to say that you look silly, or too girly, or that you changed your mind. But you can't. You know that you honest to God look appealing in this outfit, like something you'd see out of one of Rose's slash fictions or a really good pailvid.

",,i LOOK REALLY GOOD,,,"

Nepeta jumps to hug you, picking you up off the ground to spin you around.
":DD>yyyyeesss! I knew you'd love it! You look amazing!"
She plops you back down onto the ground, beaming at you.
":33>OKAY! Okay! Stay here while I go check to make sure he's in his room, okay?"
You nod, sitting down at her desk chair. She sprints out the door and down the hallway.

[pov switch]

":33>AC bounds down the hallway towards her clowny fur-riend's block!"
You run down the hall to Gamzee's room, sliding past it by accident before righting yourself and knocking loudly
":33> Gaaaaamzeeeeee!"
You wait a few seconds as you hear  the sound of horns being displaced and lethargic feet sliding across the floor on the other side of the door. It opens, and you're greeted by a wide, crooked smile about a foot and a half above you. You wrap your short, muscular arms around his waist and pick up the lanky highblood.
":33>happy wriggling day Gamz33!!"
He smiles wider and pets your head, letting you put him back down.
"ThAnKs SiS! AlMoSt ThOuGhT yOu AlL uP n FoRgOt On Me."
You grin at him, a sly look in your eyes.
":33> oh! Buut I did forget one thing."
He tilts his head in mild confusion
":33>your present! Stay in your block, I'll go get it for you! You're gonna LOVE it!"
He chuckles,
"I'm SuRe I wIlL sIs."
He closes the door, probably to shuffle back to his horn pile or something. You sprint back down the hall to your block, slamming the door open and pouncing over to Tavros
":33>ok ok ok ok! He's ready, come onnnn!"

[pov switch]

"oH GOG, oKAY,"
You shakily stand up, letting nepeta grab your hand and drag you into the hallway after making sure no one is out there. She stalks over to his room with you, smiling widely.
":33> your time to shiiiine!"
She whispers to you with a thumbs up and a wink.
":33> and remember, be sexy! No one likes a half-assed present!"
She knocks on the door and pounces away.

Gamtav Smut OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara