Chapter 18

(Younger) Luke's P.O.V
I pull up to the park, the one that got us trapped into this world. I hope Leia is here. I need to talk to her. I exit the car and lock it.

The sound of children screaming fills my ears, the fresh air engulfs my lungs and the sun warms my skin. I love being outside, it just feels so...relaxing

"Hello mister," Says an innocent voice, I look down to see a little boy that looks a lot like Giselle...Wait

"Hey little guy," I greeted, kneeling down to his height "Have your mom and dad ever told you not to talk to strangers?"

"I don't have a dad," The boy said

"Where's your mom?" I question, picking the boy up and standing back up. He points to the familiar red head lady talking with (Older) Leia.

"Do you want me to take you back to her?" I ask, he nods in response. So I take him back.

(Older) Giselle's P.O.V
I'm just catching up with Leia while Gabriel is playing on the playground.

"Hey mommy," Gabe said from the swings, he was swinging very high and I have to admit it scared me in the slightest bit. What if he fell?

Who did I marry you ask? The truth is...I married no one. Gabriel was made as a mistake but is honestly the best mistake I've ever had. A certain someone and I did it without protection and he left me when he found out about the baby. I was left to raid the baby on my own, no help from my parents because they weren't to happy about it to.

"Gabriel is adorable," Leia states, glancing over at my son. I do to. But he isn't on the swings anymore, he's talking to a teenage boy. That's when I get worried. I've told him before not to talk to strangers.

"I'm going to get him," I tell Leia, I don't trust teenagers these days. She stops me though.

"That's Larry," She tells me "He's staying with us. He's one of the children from Mars."

"Oh," Is all that managed to slip out my lips, looking back at her.

"Plus he's bringing him back now," Leia stated

(Younger) Luke's P.O.V
"Hello," I greeted, putting the little boy down next to his mother.

"Hey Larry," (Older) Leia said

"Hi," I responded "Thought I should've returned him.

"Thank you," She thanked "I'm Giselle by the way and this is Gabriel."

"Cool," I smiled, getting back to what I came here for "Leia, have you seen Liberty?"

"Did you two get into a fight?" Leia questioned

"Kinda," I told her

"Well No," Leia answered, but took her phone out "I'll call her to ask where she is."

She dialled her number and pressed the button that allowed the phone to be on speaker. It rang a few times before Leia's voice appeared on the other line. Leia sounded quite distant and sad but I'm going to change that when I see her.

(Older) Leia: Hello
(Younger) Leia: Hi, what's up Lei?
(Older) Leia: Where are you?
(Younger) Leia: Larry isn't with you, is he?

(Older) Leia looked over to Larry for a split second. He nodded, signalling for her to continue but not to tell her that he was there.

(Older) Leia: No
(Younger) Leia: Why did you just pause before you said that?
(Older) Leia: I didn't pause
(Younger) Leia: You totally just paused, Larry is with you. Bye
Me: Liberty! Wait!