capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Warning: This chapter contains some dialogue that might trigger anxious/unhealthy emotions. There is no rxpe, but it is mentioned rather explicitly. 

We didn't talk for a very long time. Our thoughts were too intriguing to ignore. I wasn't sure if I was escaping a physical hell to enter a mental torture, but I was trying to make peace with myself – with my fate.

The entire room was in silence, even the other women stopped their weeps and pleas. Now it was occasional sniffles and shuffling around the cells.

Suddenly the door opened, it was loud when it slammed against the wall and it scraped the floor, making me cringe at the noise.

The man that entered, ordered the women with numbers to stand. I glanced down at the paper in my hands then up at Alexia. She was looking away, to the opposite side of the room.

I didn't say anything as I stood up. I wanted with all my might to make sure that she would be okay, but ultimately, it seemed that this was it.

I would be sold to some sick bastard and she'd stay here, fighting off other sick idiots.

My breath caught in my throat and I held back the sudden emotion that constricted my chest. I looked down at the paper in my hands and squeezed it tightly.

"It'll be okay," Alexia murmured, gently. I didn't know if she was trying to reassure me or herself.

I gritted my teeth, holding back tears and nodded. "Stay safe."

Her only response was a solemn smile.

"You," the guard unlocked the cell and held the door open, "come out."

I walked out and focused on controlling my breathing or I'd hyperventilate.

"You, too," he nodded at Alexia.

I frowned. "She doesn't have a number!"

He narrowed his eyes, annoyed at my outburst and impatiently waited for Alexia to walk out. "The Mistress has other plans for her."

I whimpered, feeling helpless. "But-"

"It's okay," Alexia forced a smile, placing a comforting hand on my arm.

"Alexia-" My voice cracked.

"Shut the hell up," The guard barked and pushed us out the door.

There was only one guard and a group of us. We should have been able to take him, subdue him and escape, but all thoughts of freedom disappeared the moment we were out in the hallway.

In every corner, a man dressed in full black stood with a gun. They didn't move or look at us, they almost seemed like statues. Lifeless and unapproachable.

My shoulders sagged in defeat and I kept shuffling along quietly. It would be easier to give up all hope and accept that this would be my new life.

I would never see Toby or Mrs. Maggie again. It tore my heart to pieces. And I desperately wanted to cry, but I couldn't. The tears in my body had dried up, there was nothing left in me to give.

We walked for a long while, just shuffling our feet along the cool tiles, painfully. One of the girls collapsed, her feet had given out underneath her, and the guards pulled her up by her hair until she was forced to stand.

The woman next to her helped carry her along, wrapping her arms around her waist to help straighten her posture.

A guard open a door and shoved us all in, pushing our shoulders like if we were cattle. "Hurry up, the longer you take here, the less time you'll have to get ready."