capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

"How are things going with Luca, dear?" Mrs. Maggie asked as she rocked back and forth in her chair. She was wrapped up in a warm wool blanket and if the AC hadn't been on, I would have most likely sweat to death by just looking at her. She liked it, though, so, I didn't say anything about it.

I shrugged, playing with the loose strings on my ripped jeans. "We're pretty good. The sex is still great, so there's that."

She chuckled, shaking her head and beckoned me toward her. I crawled to her chair, like a dog and flashed her a grin as she began to run her fingers through my hair gently. "Oh, Dani, it's good to know that you haven't changed over the past couple of months."

I smiled, leaning my head against the sofa and said, "It's still crazy little old me!"

"Do you like him?" She mused, she stopped rocking, but continued playing with my hair.

Again, I shrugged. I liked his dïck, but I didn't want to be that explicit with Mrs. Maggie. I had to watch what I said around her because I was sure that my craziness would give her a heart attack. "He's cool, I guess."

"Daniela," she sighed, "don't give me one of those vague answers. You've been working for him for quite some time. Around five months, am I right?"

"Diablo," I muttered, "it's really been that long!" She stared down at me expectantly and I sighed, biting my bottom lip. "What's there not to like about him, Mrs. Maggie?! He's Italian, speaks Spanish, has a sexy accent, is handsome as hell, and is rich. I think I hit the lottery."

She continued stroking my hair. "So?"

I groaned. "I don't know! I don't want to ruin the amazing relationship we have. The sex is just too good to mess up with feelings."

"Oh, sweetheart," she heaved a sigh, "whoever said that sex and emotions don't mix well, has never had sex with someone they loved."

I raised my hand, nodding. "I've said that and I've never had sex with someone I love. But the sex is still pretty freaking amazing!" I widened my eyes, "Does that mean that if I find someone I love and fück them, I'll die?"

She frowned and I turned my body to face her. My voice became a bit louder with excitement as I laughed. "When Luca and I have sex, I feel like my body is going to explode and I'll die. So, if the sex will be better than that," I shook my head, licking my bottom lip, "man, I don't think I'm ready for all that!"

Mrs. Maggie laughed softly and said, "I think you care for him more than you'd like to admit."

I shrugged, looking down at my nails and admired the recently done manicure. I had chosen red because it was Luca's favourite colour on me and since I was all about pleasing him, it worked. "It's a little weird now that he's gone."

"He's in Japan, right?"

"Mm," I nodded, "in Tokyo for some business."

He had only been gone for a week, but it felt like years had gone by since I last felt his touch. I was starting to miss everything about him and I was pretty sure that Toby was getting tired of my constant bemoaning over his departure.

We would FaceTime every night and every night, he'd give me a wonderful orgasm. Well, it was my hand giving me the orgasm, but he loved watching. Which, was another reason for the red gel nails.

The thirteen-hour difference was almost killer, but he managed to squeeze me in between meetings. When it was lunch for him, it would be around ten at night for me, which wasn't entirely bad because the orgasms would put me right to sleep.